MXLUX: Bug Report Thread

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MXLUX: Bug Report Thread

Post by grimjerk on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm

So, what you are saying is that you wasted peoples time thinking about your crashes which were brought about by your attempts to get over on the game engine?

I, Grimjerk the Indirect Title Instigator, suggest for you the title of "Order of the Festering Douche-Bag"

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm

@grimjerk wrote:So, what you are saying is that you wasted peoples time thinking about your crashes which were brought about by your attempts to get over on the game engine?

I, Grimjerk the Indirect Title Instigator, suggest for you the title of "Order of the Festering Douche-Bag"
...Well, what is allowed is not forbidden... easily achievable and a possible preference for a ‘all rounder’ build. Furthermore, the game offers this with no restrictions, as the issue has not been treated at any stage of development Tongue

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 pm

No. Go away.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kambala on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

The aim was to get a ‘hidden set bonus’ I suppose.
uh, what?

kambala
Follower of Akarat

View user profile http://worldofplayers.ru/forums/769/

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 pm

@kambala wrote:
The aim was to get a ‘hidden set bonus’ I suppose.
uh, what?
Magic Baby! Colored 
its them hidden hardcode branches that causes health potions not to drop when U got none... Wink 
seriously now... bug or not, it has been a pleasure to play and to pick your brains ...tried to get the passion back hard, honestly Hello

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm

@pa5call: last time you derail an important thread

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lastxresort on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 am

Might be the wrong place to post this but can i get some info on this error?

The other errors had the same line # but different expression error number if it matters.

it only happens on my paladin and it only started happening after i started farming KoS Ureh. Only changes i made to farm it are full vit stat and new weapon/shield. I undid both changes and i am still crashing when i open stash. If i just make a game and exit it wont crash.  My other chars dont crash. (i put the bone pile on another char and tried it again and pala is still crashing and i am quite sure i have reverted all changes yet the crashes continue).

The only other time i crashed was in Arihan fight (the fight not triune 3for3). I just reinstalled and it was fine for a while (did test with stash opening but i didnt farm a charm and i put it in stash then exited and it was fine and then the crashes started again. took out the charm and gave it to someone else and the game is still crashing.)

Also i dont know if this matters but i would get a charm put it in stash save and exit and the charm would be both in my stash and on my char so the saves are not snycing

E: renamed shared stash no more crashes, undid name change no more crashes, move bone pile to inventory = crash
E2:just made a new pala no crashes.

lastxresort
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IxIRevulsion on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 am

@lastxresort wrote:Might be the wrong place to post this but can i get some info on this error?

The other errors had the same line # but different expression error number if it matters.

it only happens on my paladin and it only started happening after i started farming KoS Ureh. Only changes i made to farm it are full vit stat and new weapon/shield. I undid both changes and i am still crashing when i open stash. If i just make a game and exit it wont crash.  My other chars dont crash. (i put the bone pile on another char and tried it again and pala is still crashing and i am quite sure i have reverted all changes yet the crashes continue).

The only other time i crashed was in Arihan fight (the fight not triune 3for3). I just reinstalled and it was fine for a while (did test with stash opening but i didnt farm a charm and i put it in stash then exited and it was fine and then the crashes started again. took out the charm and gave it to someone else and the game is still crashing.)

Also i dont know if this matters but i would get a charm put it in stash save and exit and the charm would be both in my stash and on my char so the saves are not snycing

E: renamed shared stash no more crashes, undid name change no more crashes, move bone pile to inventory = crash
E2:just made a new pala no crashes.
1)My ideal guess is your initial paladin has reached the file save limit of 8KB, when your adding the charm it tries to autosave and crashes. Make sure your file limit is below 8KB, remove any extra items from your stash and cube and put them in your PlugY shared stash. Likewise if you have a merc and don't use them, remove the gear.

2) Bad or corrupt installation can cause lovely random errors, can try reinstalling both Diablo 2 and Median and import your save files back in.

3)I also remember Line#1882 being a DLL error caused by third party tools and edits, if you use MH, editing tools or hacked items in any way reverse it and remove them (not saying you do of course, it's just a known cause of 1882 crashes from Open B-Net 1.09/10 days)

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lastxresort on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 am

d2s file is 7,578 bytes

my zon is 7,923 bytes and i have no problems with her

already reinstalled same errors.

no hacked items or anything
using mmap, multires. plugy(which would make sense since i have to open stash for the crash)  and grigs offline(but not for a while on this char) the crashes started with KoS and i never had probelems before.

Thanks for the response.

E: is it the character like if i made another pally and transferred all the items do you think it would still crash? my other char don't crash.

lastxresort
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:47 pm

what weapon/armor? sometimes some proc helps it crash.

try reducing the size to under 7kb

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum