I need guidance for my cataclysm unholy caster

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need guidance for my cataclysm unholy caster

Post by Ryku on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 am

So my favorite character so far since I've started playing this mod is the cata paladin, and I've been able to do pretty well with him so far I think, but I would like some input on how to fully utilize his potential, so any advice would be great hopefully there's some of you out there that love this build as much as I do and have figured out some of the best ways to equip him, my gear is as follows, I apologize that it's a list of images, I could'nt figure out how to combine them all into one image.

This is my switch weapon to boost my skills when I cast superbeast and all prebuff skills

These are my stats and skills

I have most of the ubercharms except for the brother laz, the astrogha, the belial, cold fusions schematics, and kingdom of shadow

Again any advice is very welcome, I have reached a point where I struggle with either damage or survivability in uber quests, and I have a hard time with players 8 for farming, and if you can be as specific as possible, I have only played for a month or so, so I don't know too much about what's good and what isn't

Ryku
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need guidance for my cataclysm unholy caster

Post by Arc_Razer on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:56 am

nice hacked ring there....

put your stats into nrg for more damage, SB and VoJ are one pointers (you wont lose much) slayer has good damage (20 points) and CC abilities and will boost MF as a back up

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 am

Do you really need advice from us with that ring?

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 am

is that really a hacked ring? I got it from a friend who told me about median xl, blank with the double MO ability

Ryku
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 am

also arc razer, what are CC abilities?

Ryku
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 am

nvm

Last edited by Quirinus on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 am

Crowd Control, ie slayer bolts Knocback and Divine apparition will freeze. Rings in MXL (other than early Alphas iirc) cannot have double MO abilities

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryku on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

Oh ok, so are the double mo jewels tossworthy too? or are those legit?

Ryku
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 am

From what I read so far. You've been tossed a character with charms and hacked gear? The question is : why do you bother? If you intend to play the game as it is, either start fresh by deleting all you have so far or start on the realm. And start reading the offline docs and the info provided by the forum, otherwise you are a lost cause...no offense.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am

I don't know why people have hacked or legacy items if they decide to play game, have fun, farm for items etc... It's not right to play with those kinda items and then search for help on the forums so everyone can see your hacked/legacy items... Isn't it fun to collect every single item for you character by yourself and enjoy the game as best as you can? Why transfer items and then play, where's the fun in that? I get SU that I could use with amazon for example, an item I searched so long for, but if get it with another character, even then I don't transfer the item... It's cool when I find it with char that really needs that item... If you red the DOCS, you'd knew they cannot be MOed for double effect... So, before you ask anything (and reveal to all that you don't play legit) read the docs... 95% of all info you'll ever need is there, and other 5% is somewhere on forum, just search for it...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum