Post by Shiver on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Thanks for the guide.

Shiver
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI] Elemental Druid

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Fuck yeah, tables make guides so awesome!

edit:

Shoot through walls
Ok stopped reading there, but the layout looked good.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Pretty lame response, Marco.

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

@Spartachris wrote:Pretty lame response, Marco.
so did you Rolling Eyes .althought i'm not sure why on earth ele druid will ever need a guide (smax banshee,dogs etc. oh wait thats it) don't expect to see a rain of applause for being capt. obvious ^^.
gj for your effort and stay cool.negative cookies are often considered as sacrilege around this forum

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 am

He "stopped reading" because I mentioned that banshees can go through walls. Yeah, what a terrible guide... Rolling Eyes Better stop reading there... I didn't even mention any cheese in the guide (although I could have)... yet.

Not saying that the guide has any innovative info but saying that any character doesn't need a guide because a few of the skill point choices are obvious is pretty ridiculous. That's like saying there shouldn't be a guide to any assassin because you know you can put points into the ways. The guide is for people who need/want help, not people who already have their own build in mind...

Sorry, I guess? The regulars of the forum shouldn't go around bashing people. Median just got an influx of new people. Don't try to get rid of them so fast...

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lastxresort on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:31 am

I'm waiting on the late game gear / some ubers section my self so don't let em get you down.

lastxresort
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

@Spartachris wrote:He "stopped reading" because I mentioned that banshees can go through walls. Yeah, what a terrible guide... Rolling Eyes Better stop reading there... I didn't even mention any cheese in the guide (although I could have)... yet.

Not saying that the guide has any innovative info but saying that any character doesn't need a guide because a few of the skill point choices are obvious is pretty ridiculous. That's like saying there shouldn't be a guide to any assassin because you know you can put points into the ways. The guide is for people who need/want help, not people who already have their own build in mind...

Sorry, I guess? The regulars of the forum shouldn't go around bashing people. Median just got an influx of new people. Don't try to get rid of them so fast...
Don't let his comment bother you. He doesn't like cheese and whatever...I like cheese...provolone is amazing. Anyway...your guide looks good and I like the Elemental Druid. Good job,man.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:55 am

Thanks for the support, guys. Very Happy

I might take a break from Median for the moment but if anyone posts anything, I will definitely add it. I'm probably going to keep my subscription to this for a while. Smile 

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 am

its the same thing when marco was in channel waiting for reset he complained for 5 minutes about how op sol runeword in bow is (shockwave) yet he could change that in a blink of an eye Very Happy( in the same way he could stop banshee from wall piercing) so yeah his answer was kinda stupid. Dont loose motivation

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:02 am

Damn,here is a new guide Shocked 

Haven't seen new guide for a while,leave you a cookie Santa 

wow123400
Malthael