[XI] Elemental Druid

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [XI] Elemental Druid

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 am

The guide looks pretty darn good, although I was like "Elemental druid guide? Really?". Thumbs Up 

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 am

@RollsRoyce wrote:its the same thing when marco was in channel waiting for reset he complained for 5 minutes about how op sol runeword in bow is (shockwave) yet he could change that in a blink of an eye Very Happy( in the same way he could stop banshee from wall piercing) so yeah his answer was kinda stupid. Dont loose motivation
I was saying shockwave is better than painless due design in all aspects, there was no complaining nor did I say it was op, tard...

@Spartachris: I said the aspect was good and said I didn't want to read it, its nothing more than a comment, without offensive intentions, but not surprising to see an overreaction of someone with iq under 5 who posts a guide for ele druid

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 am

Someone is cranky. Don't be that guy. If you don't like something - change it, but don't take it out on "your" community. I don't like ele druids either, cause they are that simple, but at least you have to give him credit for writing a decent guide, even tho its for the simplest build ever. I'm sure there are plenty of brain dead/newbie people out there who are looking forward to this guide.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:17 am

@Wotan wrote:Someone is cranky. Don't be that guy. If you don't like something - change it, but don't take it out on "your" community. I don't like ele druids either, cause they are that simple, but at least you have to give him credit for writing a decent guide, even tho its for the simplest build ever. I'm sure there are plenty of brain dead/newbie people out there who are looking forward to this guide.
I did give him credit (twice) for the layout of the guide. But then the unanimous defend of cheesing... omg, what happened to this community? Cheesing is the hipocrit way of cheating, it's worse. I don't care if I have to act like a fag, I'll just never support it. It pisses me off, qoo mh, all this shit, makes me consider whether I should make sigma or not.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:25 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@Wotan wrote:Someone is cranky. Don't be that guy. If you don't like something - change it, but don't take it out on "your" community. I don't like ele druids either, cause they are that simple, but at least you have to give him credit for writing a decent guide, even tho its for the simplest build ever. I'm sure there are plenty of brain dead/newbie people out there who are looking forward to this guide.
I did give him credit (twice) for the layout of the guide. But then the unanimous defend of cheesing... omg, what happened to this community? Cheesing is the hipocrit way of cheating, it's worse. I don't care if I have to act like a fag, I'll just never support it. It pisses me off, qoo mh, all this shit, makes me consider whether I should make sigma or not.
I get it, but thats not a reason for a rant at a guy who basically takes advantage of the game's flaws. Seriously - every freaking game has flaws and ways to cheat/cheese/exploit. You basically call out half of the community, cause half of the community has ele druids. Either way you could probably change that by making strings and what-not fancy mh , not work with the mod. Even without the cheesy mh, I think druids will still be able to cheese trough the walls cause hunting banshee is homing missile and as long as you know there's an enemy behind the wall = win. Its not like GA that you have to actually aim and take a shot in the dark, although I pretty much mastered doing that over the years playing bowzon.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 pm

@Marco and some other people:

I wanted to write a guide for a strong untwinked character, so I chose one out of the many I tried that I thought fit the role. I tried maybe 8 at the end of the last ladder season, when I wrote this. I didn't even mention cheese in the guide, which you would know if you read past the part where you know I use Hunting Banshee, as if that's a crime. I purposely didn't mention any cheese.

I called your response "pretty lame" and then down voted. It's not like it's illegal to down vote even if people here don't use it. Telling me that you didn't want to read the guide? Yeah, that has no implications at all. You say I have an iq under 5, as if that's a totally acceptable response. :roll:You then proceed to essentially threaten to not mod anymore because people aren't raising pitchforks with you to complain about cheese.

edit: Also, I'm pretty sure people downvoted me, anyway. So much for it being sacrilege... I think someone might have taken away all my cookies too. Well, I guess strength wins the [cookie] fight. Razz (end edit)

Let's try to be a little more mature here... If you really don't want to make Sigma because of your stance on things, then it's up to you. But don't make your long term modding plans based on petty arguments. Either fix the problem, accept the problem, or move on - like an adult.

@Wotan:

Yeah... I decided on the char before this ladder season. I was actually surprised this season because I thought bowazon was the one everyone played. *shrug* It's like a miniguide in a way. I'm sure some people are out there using TU Ancient Armor.

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:14 pm

anyway you guys should stop the "let's see who's smarter" game.this is a guide meant to help ppl and ignoring walls is perfectly helpfull same is shooting behind 999 tanking dogs.legal too.therefore some trolling and qq-ing playstyle shouldn't have any effect on you Spartachris ^^

also you can kid about whaterver you want but ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY QUESTION SIGMA'S INEVITABLE EXISTENCE.

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:14 pm

On topic about the guide: I'm not sure what my plans are for it at the moment... Definitely not an expert on the sections left. Embarassed Haven't really been playing much, either. But I'll try to go faster than I planned since it seems like people might actually use it. Just... if you're playing it right now, it probably won't be useful to you, since I'll be making slower progress than you (extremely likely). If anybody wants to mention anything to add, though, I will add it almost right away. Smile

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lastxresort on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

So the Lone Wolf set looks good for this haven't looked at the SU's yet since i don't have any. No point about dreaming about something i don't have but i have the staff and boots from Lone Wolf and its a direct upgrade from the TU's

As for ubers these are the ones i have done so far:

Shouldn't die on these ubers.
Creature of Flame: Easy if you are familiar with the uber, if you are really new then look up a video for it. H Banshee takes it down so quick.
Infernal Machine: Easy if you are familiar with the uber, if you are really new then look up a video for it. H Banshee takes it down so quick.
Death Projector: Easy if you are familiar with the uber, if you are really new then look up a video for it. H Banshee takes it down so quick.
The Butcher: Easy just don't summon to many Acid Fiends since you need to lure him to the pentagram.
The Binding of Baal: Easy
Assault on Mount Arreat: Easy
Act 3 Sewers lvl 1: Easy acid fiends take the hits for you so you don't even have to doge.
Island of the Sunless Sea: Easy just take it slow and pull mobs when they get invulnerable at Lucion.
Khalimgrad: Easy you have the damage and the meat shields to not get swarmed and kill the avatars.
Quov Tsin: Stack 450 fire/light/cold res 92% max for them (you get 92% with gems easy) and dodge his poison. Your life regen from berry will counter his damage(had 10% absorb from a charm so that may change things for you) You won't die unless you get stuck in hit recovery animation and he lands poison on you.

Ubers below this you may die on depending on mob spawns or the path you take but they arn't bad. Not in any particular order
Fauztinville: Easy but slow i specced into Poison Avatar instead of elemntals for this and used it when mythal was on on cool down.
Azmodan: Tricky because you have to rush one of the corners and find where the monsters lose their immunity, as long as you can do that without dieing its easy. May take a few tries and you may have to use elementals depending on how many mobs you kill before pulling Azmodan.
Rathma Square: Tricky, the dogs die to an elemental. Blade storm will kill you though, may take a few tries but easy
Cathedral of Vanity: Try and get Inarius into the spawn room then blink over and kill the Crystal ball it dies really fast (i used poison avatar but elementals should be ok) after that its easy. For Inarius keep your distance or move if he spawns fortress near you.
Inarius' Revenge: Dodge the Deathstrike  and its not a problem.
Toraja; Time consuming since we dont have any way to stun the mobs and the Edreyms die to fast. I wouldn' farm for runes with this build and starter items but you can get the charm.
Akarat: They die fast enough but hammers can kill you, got the charm haven't farmed it yet for a better one or the trophy.
Lord Aldric Jitan: Fortress will kill you. Don;t spawn him in the room, too little space.
Legacy of Blood: I died got my body killled him, died again and got the charm, Wouldn't farm it but doable for charm.
Kurast 3000 BA : Not sure where to place this really. Full clears are out unless you spec into poison avatar, killig the bottom right Necro is doable.
Tran Athulua: They can kill you but you kill them faster.
Judgment Day: Hate this one keep trying
Duncraig : Slow, Barrels will kill you. It will happen. As for the boss stack 450 fire res and 95max fire and hes a joke (after you get the ring of course)
Bull Prince Rodeo: Spam haunting banshee and hope he dies. You will die a lot but its doable.

Don't be discouraged if you die and don't get angry They are doable and after you do it once successfully you can repeat it much easier.

Chrysaor: Couldn't do it. Damage wasn't enough and he would kill me. (Not even sure how).
Haven't tried the rest

As for mo's i went for -100 enemy fire and cold (i don't use acid fiends for damage and i only used poison avatar twice, both times its wasn't even really necessary).
Next is 75 minion res. Not sure about this one, acid fiends die anyway maybe they just die slower now no idea. Thoughts?
The rest of the space for fire or cold spell damage ( I went for cold)
Also if you are doing any immunity shield boss -200 cold res helps.

Also mention break points FCR is amazing.

Not sure anyone will read this or needs to but at this point its all written up so whatever. And if you read it maybe you will advise me on mo's.

Last edited by lastxresort on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total

lastxresort
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowking on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:08 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:It pisses me off, qoo mh
To be honest, I think any non-braindead person only uses maphack for map reveal in realm/drop notification/drop filter, but median could really really use the option to hide white/blue/rare etc garbage drops. In a place like fautz, to pickup something, you need to go downward to see the drop (with /nopickup), and you always pull 500 mobs doing so. If you clear to japan and go for drops later, clutter can make you miss SU.

Last edited by cowking on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

cowking
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum