wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI] Elemental Druid

Post by bardamu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Do you think a meteor shower (via fascinated crafted druid helm) version could be viable? I am trying it right now but killspeed seems to slow down.

bardamu
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:54 pm

builds arounf timered spells are hard ...but go ahead with your testings id love seeing one

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bardamu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:03 pm

@RollsRoyce wrote:builds arounf timered spells are hard
Yeah, that's the main problem. It makes it also hard to work togheter with charm. Gonna boost %fire spell damage a lot because right now i am testing it in terror. Hope it works.

This is the damage with mark of the wild and acid fiends aura up.

bardamu
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 pm

did you try ras algethi ring ?

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bardamu on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Nop. Currently testing with TU items. That would be awesome though.

bardamu
Mangler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pa5call on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am

...here we go again -The up to 90 Cheese Nerf Guide Wut 
Wrong section, should be in Newbies Help called One Lovely Sunday Afternoon I tried to play Elem Druid thread. -then I realised that I did not want to play Sorceress really and that it is just boring and I hate it all green all the time Embarassed  -so badly nerfed this cheese these days, oh well, the skill I've got in first area in first act still working though Laughing -what did I kill again?  Shifty 
...got to mid teroor and then:

@GregMXL wrote:Lolz...work in progress. Somebody revive Shiki.
Clap Clap

pa5call
Cathedral Drow

TGGood 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Did a quick update for lastxresort's comment.

I kinda consider oskill focused builds to be separate from the one here. Not sure, and I wouldn't know much about it tbh.

pa5call, I can barely understand your English. I've definitely done ubers with this char already (last season, so the char is gone now) but I didn't have anything really worth mentioning for a lot of things, like level challenge 2. I didn't try Duncraig with the Tremor set-up. That's probably the first thing I would want to test if I were to test anything.

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 pm

honestly ur ubersection is poor.

Ghosts of old Bremmtown: Use max Elemental with whole set, spam Edyrems in front and kill shit with elemental. when near dragon hbanshee.

Cathedral: Easy as pie. just max poison avatar, craft poison dmg gear and port behind the pillar near entrance - use jitan or nef staff^^ then just mo rrnd rings with poison duration and kill ball. if u die, never release corps. repeat if it doesnt go down the first time or just get more psn dmg. after ball is down, hbanshee the rest.

Azmodan: easy as pie. port to mainroom and just use poison avatar on him till he dies. should go quick, dont release corps as long as he is poisened, use edyrems too.

judgement day: easy as pie, just get a sorc buddy with ice eles and specc full energy. u spam banshees ur buddy spams ice eles or stones, depends on him. try to seperate them before u do it, simply by summoning them near entrance to jail lvl 3. when they port onto u, go down Smile if king is above ( the one who summons avators with on hit chance, he got shoulder pads btw.) tp and wp to inner cloister.

Rathma: go inside, spam banshees and gg. rathma wont even come near u. just tp if blades are coming^^

bartucs: spam poison avatar, summon him, w8 till he gets dmged and go outside. return with full army and spam poison avatar again^^ easy job.

infernal mashine: tricky or easy, depends on ur luck. if poison immun tricky, if not poison avatar on his head. try to port near it with summons btw.

akarat: summon him in black road building, go outside behind the wall and abuse banshee?

jitan: summon him inside the house, abuse banshee from outside gg.

king koth and tal rasha : u got the trick ? Very Happy

bonepile: switch to traprat, get maxblock, 500k def and use fairy fire ubersk. on the narrow road just tp and port. tp is ready port, running and tp again. get a buddy when near king, he makes portal like u, if u get killed by spiral after death Very Happy

vizjun: traprat again, just use ammy with doom procc, black razor dagger or that su with glacial nova. rush to ms and purify him. may take some tries. get 100% uninterruptable attack !!!! and wolfstance by using 2pieces of commy set btw like u should do for bonepile aswell.

demonsbane: abuse one ring with lolsummon daystars, leftclick summon them on him rightclick puri him till he cries.

marco necro: get sorc buddy with ide eles, u spam banshee he spams summons:D

crysaor: use banshee? from behind, near entrance. abuse it, abuse it boy !

astrogha: clear whole level, summon her in a small room run out and spam hbanshee. use elementals to kill darklings and spam hbanshee. get lone wulf set for this, that will onehot her with banshee.

quov tsin: medium - because u will die sometimes. just use one or two summons, stay behind walls and kill him with banshee. for gods sake use ur lone wolf set too Smile summon ur little acid fiends to check where he is...

hope it helps all of u Smile

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartachris on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 am

Thanks, to both of you! Clap Clap I figure two people's uber sections should be enough to help most people, so that's an almost finished guide for now. Missing gear advice but the build can use TU's mostly anyway. Might need touch ups to look better.

I would give people cookies when they contribute, but Marco took away my ability to give cookies. =w= Such reckless admin power abuse.

Spartachris
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum