I use faerie fire ... flies away.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [XI] Elemental Druid

Post by Afura on Wed May 21, 2014 1:39 pm

I see I have the choice for the rest of my skills Smile. I will try out some of these skills.

I am currently level 65 in terror and it was...very hard to get there lol. I died so many times Very Happy, espcially the challenge 1 with the 3s priest was such a pain in the but ^^ until Sexen told me that I need -+10k defense. The whole time I didn't pay attention on my defense, cause I thought it would be like in diablo 2 = no need defense if you are a caster :p .

So I was running around with 900 defense and tried to get 10 000. I socket ith runes + p skulls ony my gear, ith runes + p skulls on my character orb and used mystic orbs for getting more def on my gear. I reached only 3000 def lol and I don't even have the half of 10 000 ^^, how the hell is it possible to get 10k? :/

I am already stuck in act 1 terror Very Happy. I guess I need the 10k def for surviving terror, I am dying like a fly there in act 1.

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed May 21, 2014 1:47 pm

No disrespect for Saxxon, but the whole 10K defense thing is highly over rated--for the LC1--when it comes to most ranged/caster builds. Max--for the level-- poison flash, acid fiends, and plague avatar. The only thing in TA immune to poison are the snakes. Snakes do poison damage. Acid fiends are immune to poison. Move forward cautiously casting PA at the edges of the screen. Your acid fiends will draw the zons into the poison clouds. Zons die.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Thats the way I did it (with 3000 k def), I maxed poison flash, acid fiends and plague avatar. I have the charm together now Smile.
But the damage is no problem at all Smile(can't complain about that Smile) , the problem is my survivabilty in general. It started getting to be hard in hatred act 4 and now in terror im stuck ^^ , I constantly die.

In hatred I had full resistances (75%) and in terror I dropped to 69,50,42,75 resistances. I can't upgrade anymore my gear, cause I used every sockets and my level req. for mystic orbs has reached the max req. I can't uptier too, cause Im using gift box uniques Very Happy. I have 2073 life and 3463 def.

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Wed May 21, 2014 2:29 pm

I can't I can't.

You can just go back to hatred to find uniques so you can uptier and you can redo mystic orbs. Also if you are on single player you can use the offline tools to remove all non umo's. Just make new gear.

10k defense is the universal solid way to prepare for the uber. Based on the monsters attack rating and damage types, 10k defense is all you need for non priestess'. The rest is just kill speed. It can be done with 0 defense but 10k defense is if you want little to no deaths.

Last edited by Sexen on Wed May 21, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Wed May 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Yep I am on single player with Plugy. I think I will do some diablo and baal runs, cause I am still using old gift box items, a tier 2 flamen staff, tier 1 wake of destruction and a tier 2 hawk helm ^^ . Time for higher tier items Razz

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Wed May 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Good idea Wink Tran athula has unique drop bias so if you start getting strong enough to start doing it fast you can go there too. Sewers in act 2 have also brought me luck in finding lots of uniques but ta and sewers are sort of difficult compared to other areas with a lower geared character. Best of luck to you.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Afura on Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Yes, yesterday I have found some nice uniques in Tran athula, but unfortunately not for the druid class Smile. Seems to be a good farming area though

Thx for the advise

Afura
Shock Stinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum