Help me! I'm new all around...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me! I'm new all around...

Post by Dethknight93 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 am

Okay, so I need some help getting started with this game. I've made it to act 3 currently, but I'm continually dying and my merc doesn't want to stay alive for love nor money.

I've been playing D2 for many years now, but median is a whole new world for me.

If anyone could give me some suggestions on where to get better items, or their view on a good set-up for low-levels (currently level 34 Pally whose skills are literally in test mode), or help me get to a higher level/difficulty so i can grab some good items from the floor, and then go back and level up some more in previous difficulties. Just some honest help lol.

Please and thank you,
Dethknight93.

Dethknight93
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me! I'm new all around...

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:55 am

Hi,

You should mention whether you need help on single player or on TSW. On realms you should be able to find plenty of games with people around your level / area. If it gets enough players most times someone will come and rush and tcow and whatnot so you get max level.

Then, suggesting you items would require more information on what kind of paladin you are playing Razz

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d2smurf on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:09 pm

check the documetation, that was the thing helped me the most in the beginning :p
* use your character orb when u have specific problems. eg when u die to often and r melee cube it with apples
* use mystic orbs on your items
* u can reset your skills/stats, so dont hesitate to invest all points and play around
* when u r a caster use -x enemy resistance/+x spell damage stuff
* use all your sockets. u can reverse all stuff u socketed (except runewords)

then u shouldnt have problems in hatred, no way. then u can izi farm for good items (i like farming mephisto at the very beginning, 2uniques/run and much rare stuff on the run itself to sell and make money)

d2smurf
Jungle Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 pm

follow this guide: http://www.medianxl.com/t954-v6d-wng-din-the-unholy-caster

it tells you almost everything you need to know ^^
gl.

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 pm

@d2smurf wrote:* use all your sockets. u can reverse all stuff u socketed (except runewords)
Accualy you can do it:

Code:
Unsocket Recipe

Non-magical:
Socketed item + Oil of Disjunction + perfect gem x3 -> separate item and socket fillers

[size=7]Non-magical socketed items are grey, and therefore include runewords. The price is higher for these items to prevent unhealthy amounts of runeword rerolling.[/size]

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guybrush on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Im new too and i come to ACT 5 very easily on /players 8. Go to Tristram, kill the boss, get the Gift Box, open it and get those 3 unique items, put resist/life per hit/enhanced def-atk mystic orbs on them (just for your taste, bht just max your resists and have +2k def). Just go on puting mystic orbs until the items on your level. Now you are done! I finished 4 acts with almost same set Very Happy

Guybrush
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 pm

For first time starter,this game seems hard like hell,but after a few test char,you will feel normal,this game is way harder than d2,better not use d2 to compare to this one,in d2,some ppl never die......or die only in hell for the bug spell attack,but in median,dying is a normal thing

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Good point wow... Don't threat Median as a Diablo. Its a new game and you play it for the first time. Will help you adapt faster. Read the docs and the guides if you have a problem deciding on a build and you will be perfectly fine.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

@wow123400 wrote:in median,dying is a normal thing
Seriously??? In two years of my Median career I never died. I guess it's the matter of skill? Laughing Laughing Laughing

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 am

@shenron276 wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:in median,dying is a normal thing
Seriously??? In two years of my Median career I never died. I guess it's the matter of skill? Laughing Laughing Laughing
It's a matter of luck Sad 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum