Newbie here. Just a quick questions regarding one quest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newbie here. Just a quick questions regarding one quest.

Post by sirloinofbeef45 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi, i'm new here and to the mod as well. I just one have question atm though. 2nd act quest which wants you to find the horadric staff. The first place i have to find is the Halls of the Dead. Went there just fine. Got to level 2 and wiped out every mob, got to the waypoint, but there's one thing missing... A way down to level 3 Crying or Very sad . Did the quest on a non modded diablo 2 and i had level 3. Here with Median XL i only get down to level 2 and the only thing i see way down is the Tran Athulua. I read the documentation to try and find out myself but it says there that the Tran Athulua is supposed to be available when you're on level 3. But here with mine I already have it on level 2 and without any way down to level 3 to actually finish the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Very Happy 

By the way i have Diablo 2 LoD 13.C and downloaded the Median XL Ultimative X. Razz

sirloinofbeef45
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie here. Just a quick questions regarding one quest.

Post by lastxresort on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 pm

You get the staff from Claw viper temple 2 and you get the khalim's will from killing mobs on travincal, this info was on the sculpture you have in your inventory when you make a new character.

lastxresort
Knight of War

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirloinofbeef45 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh! My bad. Was too busy playing the game and got too excited with the mod that I actually missed reading that one. Thanks! Smile

sirloinofbeef45
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 pm

@sirloinofbeef45 wrote:Hi, i'm new here and to the mod as well. I just one have question atm though. 2nd act quest which wants you to find the horadric staff. The first place i have to find is the Halls of the Dead. Went there just fine. Got to level 2 and wiped out every mob, got to the waypoint, but there's one thing missing... A way down to level 3 Crying or Very sad . Did the quest on a non modded diablo 2 and i had level 3. Here with Median XL i only get down to level 2 and the only thing i see way down is the Tran Athulua. I read the documentation to try and find out myself but it says there that the Tran Athulua is supposed to be available when you're on level 3. But here with mine I already have it on level 2 and without any way down to level 3 to actually finish the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Very Happy 

By the way i have Diablo 2 LoD 13.C and downloaded the Median XL Ultimative X. Razz
Many places, like Halls of the Dead Level 3, has been replaced with uberlevels (Underground Passage Level 2, Swampy Pit Level 3, Flayer Dungeon Level 3, etc.)... Read about uberlevels and (basic game mechanics) here: http://www.medianxl.com/t2116-mxl-ultimative-v7-html-documentation-v23pre

You can browse trough online documentation or you can just offline documentation, whatever suits you best... Enjoy the game

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 am

Actually, you don't need to go to the halls of dead. The only reason to go there was to get the cube, but in Median XL, you get the cube as you create a new character.
With that being said, the level 3 now being obsolete was reworked into an uberquest

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sirloinofbeef45 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 am

Thanks a lot you guys. I've been reading the documentation for quite a while now. Much has changed really and that's what makes this mod so great. Very Happy

sirloinofbeef45
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum