Marco here 2 set ideas for you :D

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marco here 2 set ideas for you :D

Post by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 am

Yeah so i have two ideas for new sets to enlight our game experience as the title suggest. The first set would be called ¨The Pimp Set¨ and would be a paladin set. The torso would be a purple dyed quilted armor with zebra fur, the hat would be a large hat with a feather in it, the boots would have almost the same skin as lionpaw but even more golden, the scepter would be super golden with a big Diamond on top of it, an ammy money sign shaped amulet and the shield would be a dead girl's body. I made you guys a drawing but sorry for the quality i was eating ice cream while drawing so it's a litle bit bad( not too much tho Wink)
Click on that link to see it because i couldn't not import it here i suck bad at it I know.Dat drawing

So when the set is complete, it would give a really high groopies reanimates rate ( wich would be re-called prostitute for the need of the cause) and an oSkill that would cast a tornado that would trow Money bills ( a bit like lorenado) and the character would say something like ¨Make it Rain Bitch¨ while casting.(If u want i can send a mp3 sound of me saying it for your char) You could also add other bonuses to this set I'm sure you have a lot of ideas for it you are really good at modding.

The second set would be called something like ¨The Pothead Stuff¨. This set would look absolutely awesome at first sight by a pothead but would in fact sucks alot. So that, when a non-pothead friend of the pothead(Lets call non-pothead Dood and Pothead Charlie Sheen for convenience here) would see Charlie Sheen's item, he would say that it sucks hard. Dood would be like ¨No Charlie Sheen you don't understand it's complex¨
P.S. If you didn't see Puff Puff Pass movie, you probably didn't get the joke. Go watch it now it's free on crackle and it's hilarious.
So the set when completed, would first of all have Hive animations but without doing any damage( only to make sort of smoke) stats would be as following:
-1% overall speed
-1% all resist
--1% enemy resists
-1% Gold find
-1% Magic find
-1 fire damage
-1 cold damage
-1lightning damage
-1% ED
...etc You got the pattern here didn't you? Charlie Sheen would be amaze because the item stats would be super long and that's hella impressive.
I think that's pretty much it I hope you'll like it and maybe be inspired by it. Love yo.

Last edited by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marco here 2 set ideas for you :D

Post by whist on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 am

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 am

Idk but I know it was cooking worthing dood Wink

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am

@whist cookie for that gift Wink 50 da BOSS !

Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:24 am

P.S. I mixed up Dood and Charlie Sheen in the first story that's why I think @whist you found it disturbing and didn't understood it well.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:50 am

@gg2 wrote:P.S. I mixed up Dood and Charlie Sheen in the first story that's why I think @whist you found it disturbing and didn't understood it well.
Uhmmmm..... No.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:56 am

Honestly I think everything was well-explained... maybe you could elaborate on what didn't you get in my post?

Edit: My pc is so slow i didn't see you gif when i wrote that message... Now I get that you said no and the laughing guy kinda meant a yes.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soundee on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:17 am

@gg2 wrote:(If u want i can send a mp3 sound of me saying it for your char)
This part did it for me. Go home, you're drunk.

Smile 

soundee
Son of Lucion

TGGood 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:28 am

@soundee wrote:
@gg2 wrote:(If u want i can send a mp3 sound of me saying it for your char)
This part did it for me. Go home, you're drunk.

Smile 
Not drunk at all dude the proof is that i didn't made much faults on first post ;)and I could definitively do the voice or he could do a contest for everyone on the forums so we could all feel a bit involved in the project.

Edit: Whist and Toxic, I've seen that you said that I was trolling in the game chat but guys, I'm 100% serious about it it would definitively add some content to our game experience and add some fun to it.
Anyway I know Marco will love my ideas because he's a nice guy.

Last edited by gg2 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:21 am

Marco finished ultimative
Marco works on sigma
Marco is a pimp himself
Therefore there won't be another tribute set.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum