So, about that Sacred Unique Labrys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So, about that Sacred Unique Labrys

Post by grimjerk on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Yaggai's Sagaris.

It has 100% ctc Stormblast on attack.

So let say I am the kind of mental who likes to use SoR as a full time attack. The weapon has -50% ELR on it so another -50% elsewhere is easy. Immunity issues aside that means I would do, per attack, the following. 3/2 WDM physical per SoR rock that hits + 3/2 Elemental damages per SoR rock that hits + Magic damage from the SoR swing + 1/2 WDM converted to lightning (which is effectively full WDM because of the -100%ELR) + 1/2 Elemental damages from the storm blast.

Nothing OP there. Lol.

Now is the 1/2 Non physical damage types carried by the lightning forks or is it just applied to the unit that you swung on?

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So, about that Sacred Unique Labrys

Post by hellgrind on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Stormblast only convert physical dmg to light and it's affected only by -%elr and doesn't carried any other dmg type. SoR in other hand convert all phys to magic but it also carried all elemental dmg (this is why snake stance/kraken is really good with sor). And as for this 1/2 non-phys dmg, i think it will stay as non-phys or it'll be converted to magic dmg by sor.
Correct me if i'm wrong Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 pm

I understand that it converts physical to lightning but the bit at the top that says 1/2 damage should be applied to all damage types--just like the 3/2 of SoR or the 3/4 of Earthquake.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm

SoR - 3/2 all your wdm damage(and elemental/poison/magic damage from gear) but 50% of phys damage become magic + flat magic damage depending on str points, about 1 second delay after attack, hitting 20 times iirc + little debuff. In another hand, SB - 1/2 wdm(and all elemental/poison/magic damage from gear), full conversion phys damage into lightning and insane multihit in every attack. With this combo you must rape everything on your way even in hardest ubers if you can targeting your enemies enough fast with left mouse button.

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm

It is more than a little de-buff. -%Enemy AR is a powerful mod. -50% effectively doubles your defense.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum