new to forums, need some help with some uber quests. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new to forums, need some help with some uber quests. :)

Post by BASED_GOD on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:36 pm

sup guys, im new to this forums (but not new to median). and i installed ultimative some days ago and i had a wonderfull time playing it. but one thing bothers me.
I only play in single player, if thats relevant im not sure. but now you know!

anyway... the uber boss in level 2 sewers (cant remember the name atm). drops the traders chest. what does it do? same with the secret boss there. what does the unknown skull do?

OH and, the tals uberquest (the one with boss waves, is it 30? im not 100% sure), i just cant kill baal, he spawns 100000 illusions of him self. and i just cant seem to kill him. not even with purify as i cant get in touch with him because of the illusions...

sorry for my bad english im from sweden Smile

-rob

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new to forums, need some help with some uber quests. :)

Post by Moasseman on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 pm

@BASED_GOD wrote:orry for my bad english im from sweden Smile

-rob
Not an excuse for bad English and will never be.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:51 pm

read the documentation:
http://mxl.vn.cz/doc
specifically, the uberquest section.

as for the million of shardspawns and baal, he spawns more if you have more reanims/minions.

edit: why did you open 2 same topics?
http://www.medianxl.com/t2967-a-question-about-an-uber

don't do that.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Sorry for the threads but my phone messed up when I made the first one so I thought it wouldn't post, and for that i'm sorry. Regarding the Baal problem,.i'm not talking about the actual Baal, but the memory Baal,.the black one from that uber quest at tals chamber. not sure how to spell his name :/

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:42 pm

@BASED_GOD wrote:Sorry for the threads but my phone messed up when I made the first one so I thought it wouldn't post, and for that i'm sorry. Regarding the Baal problem,.i'm not talking about the actual Baal, but the memory Baal,.the black one from that uber quest at tals chamber. not sure how to spell his name :/
i'm having problems at wave 30 too.when i find the easiest solution i'll let u know Thinking 

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 pm

@axios wrote:
@BASED_GOD wrote:Sorry for the threads but my phone messed up when I made the first one so I thought it wouldn't post, and for that i'm sorry. Regarding the Baal problem,.i'm not talking about the actual Baal, but the memory Baal,.the black one from that uber quest at tals chamber. not sure how to spell his name :/
i'm having problems at wave 30 too.when i find the easiest solution i'll let u know Thinking 
Sounds good! Thanks

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:34 pm

ah, no problem, then. I thought you were one of those 9yo kids who are like "Looooook at meeeeee HELP MEEEEEE I WANT IT NAOOOOOOOOO" without even lifting a finger to search for the solution, not having the patience to wait or figure it out themselves and doing shit even after they've been asked not to (we keep getting more and more lately). you seem like a nice guy, so it's cool. Smile

no idea about uldyssian. (just call him uldy like most do)

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:13 am

@Quirinus wrote:ah, no problem, then. I thought you were one of those 9yo kids who are like "Looooook at meeeeee HELP MEEEEEE I WANT IT NAOOOOOOOOO" without even lifting a finger to search for the solution, not having the patience to wait or figure it out themselves and doing shit even after they've been asked not to (we keep getting more and more lately). you seem like a nice guy, so it's cool. Smile
Like TomKatz03 Very Happy ... New question (usually something childish) = new topic

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 am

as you clearly understand baal part of that uber is designed for KILLSPEED. if you kill faster you will never got swarmed by baal images, its so simple.
also slow target or other slow curses helps you a lot , like nightmare curse, %50 slow target/melee target etc.
bring heavy elemental damage and use some debuffs like mythal bane and such.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum