Few questions...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few questions...

Post by Arioch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 am

I just wondered about some things, wanted to ask:

1.: Still confused about poison damage. It's okay, I've read the documentation but can't get the idea why the damage goes LOWER with an Arrow swarm assassin (max ways, including Spider, using Lum rune in a bow, gives AS and some poison damage and TU light belt which also gives some poison damage. Tried and tried things, but everytime I added poison the damage goes lower and lower (tried Xorine's ring, the first TU arrow with poison damage, etc). The only idea I got is it counts the same damage but enhances the duration, gives the character lower damage per second OR that character page lies about that also... Same problem with Throwsin (SB/Maelstrom).

2.: is there a way to make a pure caster zon (without elementals)? Well, okay, occasionally I planned to use them as a meat shield but don't want to summon them again and again after every fight... And what about oskills? Are they worthy? Like the helm which gives you +hailstorm and you could boost it with ammy... Does Lava pit worth to smax?

3.: I saw in documentation that you can get Kraken stance to every character but I only saw it on amazon bow/barb weapon/druid bow, which means you can craft it/get it on rare items. Is it on helms? Is there a docu where I can see which oskills you can craft/get?

Thanks for the replies!

Arioch
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Few questions...

Post by shenron276 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:13 am

@Arioch wrote:
3.: I saw in documentation that you can get Kraken stance to every character but I only saw it on amazon bow/barb weapon/druid bow, which means you can craft it/get it on rare items. Is it on helms? Is there a docu where I can see which oskills you can craft/get?
All items with Kraken Stance:

Taha runeword "Hastur": +(1 to 3) to Kraken Stance ==> a.k.a. every char can have it...
AMAZON BOWS (Sha'ad runeword "Cecaelia" ): +(4 to 7) to Kraken Stance
BARBARIAN RARE/CRAFTED HELM: +(18 to 29) to Kraken Stance
BARBARIAN WEAPON (SSSU Valaska): +(13 to 17) to Kraken Stance
NECROMANCER SHIELD (SU Demon Head): +(8 to 11) to Kraken Stance
NECROMANCER WEAPON (SSSU Raptor Scythe): +(26 to 35) to Kraken Stance
+7 to Kraken Stance from Complete Druid Bow set

Docs with available o-skills (updated to OMEGA version): http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/Offline_HTML_Doc_v2.3pre/oskillitems.html
For rare/crafted available skills and modifiers, check this: http://grig.vlexofree.com/itemprops-3d.html

Last edited by shenron276 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arioch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:17 am

@shenron276 wrote:
@Arioch wrote:
+(1 to 3) to Kraken Stance on 'Hastur' Javelins <R.Lvl 100 - Taha> ==> a.k.a. every char can have it...

AMAZON BOWS (Sha'ad runeword ==> Cecaelia ): +(4 to 7) to Kraken Stance
BARBARIAN RARE/CRAFTED HELM: +(18 to 29) to Kraken Stance
BARBARIAN WEAPON (SSSU Valaska): +(13 to 17) to Kraken Stance
NECROMANCER SHIELD (SU Demon Head): +(8 to 11) to Kraken Stance
NECROMANCER WEAPON (SSSU Raptor Scythe): +(26 to 35) to Kraken Stance
+7 to Kraken Stance from Complete Druid Bow set

Docs with available o-skills (updated to OMEGA version): http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/Offline_HTML_Doc_v2.3pre/oskillitems.html
For rare/crafted available skills and modifiers, check this: http://grig.vlexofree.com/itemprops-3d.html
Got it, I forgot about Hastur (even I like Lovecraft...). Thanks for the answer!

Arioch
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 am

you can see the affixes in the docs as well:
docs (http://mxl.vn.cz/doc) --> Items --> Prefixes & Suffixes List

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arioch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

@Quirinus wrote:you can see the affixes in the docs as well:
docs (http://mxl.vn.cz/doc) --> Items --> Prefixes & Suffixes List
Thanks!

Arioch
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:03 pm

To answer the Arrow Swarm part of your question. The problem is that pathetic little amount of poison damage on the bow. Over 5 seconds. When you have 2 sources of poison damage, the damage and duration of the sources are averaged. So let say that bow does 200 poison damage over 5 seconds (this is 40 poison damage per second) and your WoS does 400 over 2 (200 dps). The result is 300 [(400+200)/2] damage over 3.5 (unless the engine rounds up) makng your dps 86, or 129 after the arrow swarm multiplier. In other words your dps takes a dump.

For the swarm-a-sin it is elemental damage + Doom + TTaD = the way to go.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arioch on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:30 pm

@grimjerk wrote:To answer the Arrow Swarm part of your question. The problem is that pathetic little amount of poison damage on the bow. Over 5 seconds. When you have 2 sources of poison damage, the damage and duration of the sources are averaged. So let say that bow does 200 poison damage over 5 seconds (this is 40 poison damage per second) and your WoS does 400 over 2 (200 dps). The result is 300 [(400+200)/2] damage over 3.5 (unless the engine rounds up) makng your dps 86, or 129 after the arrow swarm multiplier. In other words your dps takes a dump.

For the swarm-a-sin it is elemental damage + Doom + TTaD = the way to go.
Thanks, last time I asked about Throwsin you also helped... That's what I thought about poison. Hornet (Lum rune in a bow) is for only a few kills, I will find better bow and make a rare/craftet with Arrow swarm or other bow skill. Also, tried maxed out (for my level, 91) doom and it's very effective but found the perfect ammy, gives -enemy fire resist, +4 (upgraded) all skills and Banish on strike which overrides Doom frequently (and goes fine with elemental damage).I'll also craft a dex/-enemy resist belt ASAP and get rid of plus poison damage (with long duration).
Also, I've read the Caster barb guide and I very much liked it-started a Devouring cloud/Apocalypse sin with smaxing the corresponding ways-does someone tried sin like this? She seems powerful in mid-game (lvl40-60), after that I'll get +DC ammy to boost damage...

Another questions:

Is there a way to reroll uniques? Like +3-6 skills with +3 to at least 5 or 6, better spell damage, etc...
Is there a way to reroll unique quivers/bolts? About quivers and bolts, your level is the restriction or you have to wait until terror to make better ones (or it's just me who get bored about getting Locust hive and Cindercone over and over...)?

Arioch
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IxIRevulsion on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

@Arioch wrote:
Another questions:

Is there a way to reroll uniques? Like +3-6 skills with +3 to at least 5 or 6, better spell damage, etc...
Is there a way to reroll unique quivers/bolts? About quivers and bolts, your level is the restriction or you have to wait until terror to make better ones (or it's just me who get bored about getting Locust hive and Cindercone over and over...)?
There is no way to reroll a unique, you can upgrade it with the uptier recipe thats about it.

Locust Hive, Cindercone, Bucket of Love, Hanabigami are the only "Tiered" based arrow quivers, all the others are "sacred" based and must be found and cannot be crafted in the cube. They must also be the effective level/item level, item level is 6 in Hatred for example and item level 99 in destruction. Reroll them in certain difficulties to change the item level.

*Edit* I forgot you can roll a unique quiver and then reroll of that since unique quivers are automatically Ilvl 99

Last edited by IxIRevulsion on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

@IxIRevulsion wrote:
@Arioch wrote:
Another questions:

There is no way to reroll a unique, you can upgrade it with the uptier recipe thats about it.

Locust Hive, Cindercone, Bucket of Love, Hanabigami are the only "Tiered" based arrow quivers, all the others are "sacred" based and must be found and cannot be crafted in the cube. You/They must also be the effective level/item level, item level is 6 in Hatred for example and item level 99 in destruction.
You can put the unique to the cube with 2 Arc. crystals and Oil of Enhancement and it rerolls it (This is only for Tiered Uniques ofcourse. Sacred, no luck)

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IxIRevulsion on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

@Moasseman wrote:
You can put the unique to the cube with 2 Arc. crystals and Oil of Enhancement and it rerolls it (This is only for Tiered Uniques ofcourse. Sacred, no luck)
Yeah can reroll tiered that way, I dunno why I was thinking about sacreds while typing it out lol

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum