Twin Fang Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twin Fang Strike

Post by Traprat on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Guyz,

im going to make a twin fang strike sin.
My questions are: dmg is increased by spelldmg, fire and poison spell dmg? can that strike procc on striking and on attack proccs?

Which Weapon is best for this build?
General Tips for playing? In going to max twin fang, poison and fire way + pb. one point beacon.

thy !!

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin Fang Strike

Post by IxIRevulsion on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

@Traprat wrote:Hi Guyz,

im going to make a twin fang strike sin.
My questions are: dmg is increased by spelldmg, fire and poison spell dmg? can that strike procc on striking and on attack proccs?

Which Weapon is best for this build?
General Tips for playing? In going to max twin fang, poison and fire way + pb. one point beacon.

thy !!

Damage is increased by fire/poison or %all spell damage. It can proc on "Melee Attack" and "Attack" procs, but not on striking procs.

Al Dhih is a SU Wristblade with +41-60% spell damage and +3-5 Assassin skills...Dual wield these or Scream of Nature for lots of procs Very Happy

Your Smaxing the correct skills, put the others where you see fit to need them the most and play style? Thats up to you Very Happy

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Merci man ! Itll be awesome. Natascha Armor,Lunar Belt,1 der nebel for def and 1 bmr,beads amu,ssu gaunts,al dih wep, eternal bodyguard shield and well boots ill craft. mostly decent dex crafts with poison or fire dmg and -resis.

So i got nice offense and well mb, 40%dr maxed pb avoid and like 250k def for def.
Gogo guys, what should i have on switch? what does the assa have as oskill avaible ??

thx !!

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

@Traprat wrote:and like 250k def for def.
weren't you making an assassin?

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IxIRevulsion on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:50 pm

@Traprat wrote:Merci man ! Itll be awesome. Natascha Armor,Lunar Belt,1 der nebel for def and 1 bmr,beads amu,ssu gaunts,al dih wep, eternal bodyguard shield and well boots ill craft. mostly decent dex crafts with poison or fire dmg and -resis.

So i got nice offense and well mb, 40%dr maxed pb avoid and like 250k def for def.
Gogo guys, what should i have on switch? what does the assa have as oskill avaible ??

thx !!
The SSSU Brandistock Sky Scorcher has Beacon as an OSkill...which would allow you to pick another Uber Skill. Killer's Omen SSSU claw has Vessel of Judgement which would give you an auto attacking physical damage skill.

Look here for any other items with an OSkill you might like: http://mxl.vn.cz/doc/

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 pm

well to make it clarify, on attack procs will directly triggers on striking to ofc. its not rocket science just logic Smile
+ sky scorcher beacon only gives you velocity buff not nuclear bomb.
+ vessel of judgement oskill needs imba + skills + energy to become effective. i have to remind my single sentece about median ' things may seem good choices till you test them and fail' Smile
+ 250k def on sin? max block ? no thnx i am not pussy.. perfect being, losim laek what u need for twin fang nothing more.

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Hrhr a real stoya answer. Well i play trap so i guess ill need to get used to sin Very Happy

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 am

well never give up bro. sin is still prob best char with pb + blink advantages in this game. all you need to do is combining right items, skills, stats and playstyle thats it.
btw i would use nagi with twing fang, you can spread stat pts between dex and energy so you will gain 1 more epic dmg dealer from laserblade passive.
since twin fang is considered as melee attack by d2engine you will also need some AR too.
plan is simple, combination of physical dmg of nagi(which is already epic) from dex, magic dmg from laserblade energy OR dex doesnt matters, psn fire dmgs from twin fang.
what can be good options in this build is, miasma source from helm or mo's or crafts, lightning arena(this sin is squishy), PoF from auhe belt or gehenna but i would go with auhe belt ofc for fortress proc also.
you can always combine spell dmg items and dex based wdm items in this char imo. maybe krys gloves for %75 slow melee target ha?
its still fast and safe char in dunc.. with good source of laek you are also so good in faust.
and guess what, you will play something underused in the end. which always feels(should?) better player.

ps: what else can be advantage is beacon is epic all screen killer with over 2k energy be sure of that. and you will still trigger plenty of all procs from wdm + psn spell dmg.. etc etc

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:15 am

Well i will definetly consider using Zular Khan Nagi with this build and test it Very Happy

thx man for ur input, ill keep u all up to date this week.

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:32 am

The witchhunter set is very nice albeit a little short on some spell damage. Makes the build good fun too.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum