The Cookie Clicker Game

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by GuinzburgMcPhail on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 pm

At which point the game stops being fun, don'tcha think?

I'm just waiting to get to a quadrillion cookies baked all time so I can reset with a decent number of Heavenly Chips to my name. Currently at 500 trillion. Elder Frenzy is insane, btw.

GuinzburgMcPhail
Shock Stinger

Posts : 66
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

well in endgame only thing that matters are lucky golden cookies while under frenzy ...this way 200 trillion can be made in 3min
avatar
RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
Posts : 3320
TGBest Transferred
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by GuinzburgMcPhail on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Hence why I get bored inbetween golden cookies.

GuinzburgMcPhail
Shock Stinger

Posts : 66
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:35 pm

GoDLloyD wrote:I feel like being addicted, somehow:

i ended with 4,200,000,000 CpS, by then I quit because the game lags too much and without golden cookies it takes a year to do shit, i like to have it on the background

Weird that you've gone for the 200 cursors so early... antimatter consdensers with quad production are way better Very Happy

_____________________
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by GoDLloyD on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Ye I know that they are a lot better, but I simply wanted those cursors xD

GoDLloyD
Quill Bear

Posts : 51
TGGood 50
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm

So you stack cookies to benefit from the lucky cookie?

I thought about making it, it's probably the best way to stack cookies end-game. But like I said, it just lags to muchu and I quit Sad

Or maybe you're about to buy the last Milk upgrade? the milk upgrades by far the best upgrades in the whole game.

_____________________
avatar
MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer
Posts : 10178
Country : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by GoDLloyD on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:So you stack cookies to benefit from the lucky cookie?

I thought about making it, it's probably the best way to stack cookies end-game. But like I said, it just lags to muchu and I quit Sad
Yup, stacking cookies is basically the only way to get a decent amount of cookies late-game.
the frenzy lucky cookies currently grants me 64 trillion (64.000.000.000.000) cookies and available every ~10 minutes (or even less, depending on luck)

GoDLloyD
Quill Bear

Posts : 51
TGGood 50
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by shenron276 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:34 pm

MarcoNecroX wrote:Or maybe you're about to buy the last Milk upgrade? the milk upgrades by far the best upgrades in the whole game.
Definitely... I'm trying to get the last one, it costs 900,000,000,000,000 cookies... It's gonna be a loooooooooooong trip... Very Happy
avatar
shenron276
Treasure Hunter

Posts : 614
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by GoDLloyD on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 pm

shenron276 wrote:
MarcoNecroX wrote:Or maybe you're about to buy the last Milk upgrade? the milk upgrades by far the best upgrades in the whole game.
Definitely... I'm trying to get the last one, it costs 900,000,000,000,000 cookies... It's gonna be a loooooooooooong trip... Very Happy
Still not the most expensive thing though^^
By far not the most expensive thing xd

getting the 100 antimatter condensers is probably the most expensive thing, since the price increases by 15% each buy.
every 10 it increases by approximately 350%~

I've got 70 condensers yet and they cost 70 trillion.
the 101st AC would cost 1 quadrillion.
upgrading AC from 70 up to 100 will cost about 21.339.500.000.000.000

GoDLloyD
Quill Bear

Posts : 51
TGGood 50
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cookie Clicker Game

Post by shenron276 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm

GoDLloyD wrote:
shenron276 wrote:
MarcoNecroX wrote:Or maybe you're about to buy the last Milk upgrade? the milk upgrades by far the best upgrades in the whole game.
Definitely... I'm trying to get the last one, it costs 900,000,000,000,000 cookies... It's gonna be a loooooooooooong trip... Very Happy
Still not the most expensive thing though^^
By far not the most expensive thing xd

getting the 100 antimatter condensers is probably the most expensive thing, since the price increases by 15% each buy.
every 10 it increases by approximately 350%~

I've got 70 condensers yet and they cost 70 trillion.
the 101st AC would cost 1 quadrillion.
upgrading AC from 70 up to 100 will cost about 21.339.500.000.000.000
I meant currently the most expensive UPGRADE (maybe not even the most expensive, who knows) I can buy... It's gonna be a lot easier when I buy that upgrade, cause it adds so much to CPS...
avatar
shenron276
Treasure Hunter

Posts : 614
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum