splint mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

splint mail

Post by markgardy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:54 pm

is this true? that a unique splint mail[4] only give up to +30 fire/cold/light dmg?

MXLU XI version with plugy 10 and D2MultiRes, LOD v1.12


Last edited by markgardy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

markgardy
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by markgardy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

including heavy glove and heavy boots high tier unique does not increase it bonus elemental dmg?

markgardy
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by Moasseman on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:07 pm

@markgardy wrote:including heavy glove and heavy boots high tier unique does not increase it bonus elemental dmg?
I'm pretty much 100% sure that you're using the "wrong" uptier recipe. There's an uptier recipe for uniques that also rerolls the stats to match the tier. Just put a rune with the arcane crystal and item in the cube. Currently you're just uptiering them but not rerolling stats.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

Posts : 353
TGBest Transferred
Country : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by markgardy on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

ok thanks sry my bad Smile

markgardy
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by Ashwinder1 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:06 am

no need to feel bad, you are here to learn, just like me and the others, if you are kind, people here will be kind no matter what question is it =)

Ashwinder1
Skull Ape

Posts : 24
Country : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by Moasseman on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 am

@Ashwinder1 wrote:no need to feel bad, you are here to learn, just like me and the others, if you are kind, people here will be kind no matter what question is it =)
Trust me, they won't.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

Posts : 353
TGBest Transferred
Country : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by Quirinus on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 am

I most cases they will. Sometimes if the question reflects a lack of effort or thought they might throw in some attitude and a sarcastic comment or two, depending on their mood.

_____________________
"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche."

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
Posts : 5567
TGGood none
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by shenron276 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:08 pm

@Quirinus wrote:I most cases they will. Sometimes if the question reflects a lack of effort or thought they might throw in some attitude and a sarcastic comment or two, depending on their mood.
Like: "Hi, I'm new to the mod. What are those items with numbers 1-6. Help!" That's kinda stupid thing to ask... Find the docs, online or offline, and just read, everything...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

Posts : 614
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: splint mail

Post by Ashwinder1 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm

@shenron276 wrote:
@Quirinus wrote:I most cases they will. Sometimes if the question reflects a lack of effort or thought they might throw in some attitude and a sarcastic comment or two, depending on their mood.
Like: "Hi, I'm new to the mod. What are those items with numbers 1-6. Help!" That's kinda stupid thing to ask... Find the docs, online or offline, and just read, everything...
actually i meant, after you read it all, and if you really dont find it then ask ><

Ashwinder1
Skull Ape

Posts : 24
Country : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum