Where are character / hireling skill stats?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are character / hireling skill stats?

Post by Zanman777 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey! First of all, I'd like to congratulate the whole Median XL team. This mod is simply AMAZING, it made an already awesome game 2 or 3 times better!

Now, I have a question. I'd like to see a skill tree with the skills stats (damage, duration, etc) on each skill level. For each class and each hireling. Where can I find that?

Zanman777
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are character / hireling skill stats?

Post by wow123400 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:59 pm

That's clod Manuel book stuff,we do not have that,sorry dude,what we have is the offline doc in our tools&info place,have fun

We do not need that,since we have lots of source to change the numbers in each skill level,so...it is not necessary imo

Some skills is good even with just one point in

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:28 pm

There is no point in such tool, Median XL area of effect is way bigger than clod, as well as the 'multihitting' factor.
This said, there are skills with concentrated damage in a low area (or 'bosskillers), skills that have a wide AoE, and utility skills with either crowd control, slow, teleport, and other stuff.

Cheers

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanman777 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:57 pm

The point is to help planning a character and assess if a skill will be worth investing many points on in the long run...

Zanman777
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 pm

You gonna need to ask at short question thread,since there are tooooo many skills in mxlu,and lots of them are o-skills

Actually there are lots of guides cover most of the skills in this game,go pick your character and check the guides,if not what you want,"short question thread" in newbie section is always there,and you will get answer real quick

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm

@Zanman777 wrote:The point is to help planning a character and assess if a skill will be worth investing many points on in the long run...
I just answered your question... there is no point in using such tool

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanman777 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 am

@MarcoNecroX wrote:
@Zanman777 wrote:The point is to help planning a character and assess if a skill will be worth investing many points on in the long run...
I just answered your question... there is no point in using such tool
Why do you keep saying there's no point in using such tool? You suggest I blindly pick skills without knowing if they increase damage steadily or if they gain progressively less damage? That's poor planning, so you either have an alternative way to figure things out or you're just okay with not knowing if a skill is any good at higher levels... Either way I'd like you to elaborate..

Zanman777
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:12 am

I think what Marco is saying is that between the abundant info on this sight and the respec tool there isn't much point in such a tool except as an aid to the pathalogically lazy.

XP, especially on playerX, comes so fast in this game that you don't have to spend but an hour of real time play to have a character at between lvls 30-40. Put points in a skill, if you don't like the result then for the 5000 gold and a rune you get to reassign those points.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zanman777 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 am

Ah, okey dokey :)Yeah, I see what you mean. The potions allow respeccing anytime... However the info isn't as abundant as you might think.Just searched "ghost arrow" on the whole forum - not a single entry. Ah, well, one can experiment skills to their heart's contempt, you're right about that.

PS: For whoever might be looking for this too, I found this: http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Portal:Median_XL. At the bottom you can choose the class, and the skills will be depicted with their stats. It's incomplete, as not every page is written yet, but it's better than nothing.

Zanman777
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GregMXL on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:08 pm

@Zanman777 wrote:Ah, okey dokey :)Yeah, I see what you mean. The potions allow respeccing anytime... However the info isn't as abundant as you might think.Just searched "ghost arrow" on the whole forum - not a single entry. Ah, well, one can experiment skills to their heart's contempt, you're right about that.

PS: For whoever might be looking for this too, I found this: http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Portal:Median_XL. At the bottom you can choose the class, and the skills will be depicted with their stats. It's incomplete, as not every page is written yet, but it's better than nothing.
Search function works if you type in Bowzon. Theres more than one Bowzon guide in the guide section also.  You can play as you go along. Ghost Arrow isn't a crowd killer but the Bowzon has two cheese skills: one is wyrmshot and the other ghost arrow. Barraging enemies in the face is always cool. Experiment and have fun.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum