BANLIST (full)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BANLIST (full)

Post by Nick1358 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm

@Moasseman wrote:I thought D2ME and D2SE were two different things :oMy bad if they're the same.
They are. (Different that is)

D2ME is a maphack that also shows monsters and sprites on the map

D2SE is the MOD launcher, using this shouldn't get you banned

Last edited by Nick1358 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Nick1358
Thunderbolt

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm

@kiki22vu wrote:PERMABANNED
- Snake (showing how large e-penis he has and for baning people generally)
what have YOU done for TSW? other than constantly going against the staff towards Qoo, like your opinion had some special kind of relevance, as well as saying drops are unplayable?
the rules were always there and noone's getting banned for no reason. thought you were smart kiki.

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 am

Lol, I knew this was inevitable, but I kept my mouth shut all this time while you put the d2m crew on blast back in the day for similar reasons going down now. Maybe it's not funny to you, but I can see the irony. Anyway, just dropping a soundbite. Peace out.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 am

@taem wrote:Lol, I knew this was inevitable, but I kept my mouth shut all this time while you put the d2m crew on blast back in the day for similar reasons going down now. Maybe it's not funny to you, but I can see the irony. Anyway, just dropping a soundbite. Peace out.
What does this have to do with D2M? When did MH have any kind of relevance in what happened to D2M?
Who is being mistreated without reason? Who is being mistreated at ALL? 2 hour tempban (OH MY GOD) for CLEARLY breaking a rule, after repeated announcement messages on TSW? Oh wait i thought this was about getting things out of context and bitch about it for no reason?! How does anyone have more fault than the user itself because he tried to "not get catched" by hiding in passworded games, instead of just, HELL, following the rule? We allow MH, drop notifier, D2 stats reader, what is there to blame? People starting a revolution against those who the only thing they did was give them a lot of joy with a free mod, and free realms spread over the world? you guys selfishness is inevitably extending sigma release (if it ever happens), I'll completely refuse to mod unless I'm having a lot of fun and doing completely for fun, but guess what, because most of you are shit (NOT ALL, BELIVE IT OR NOT!), you can't finish a mod without commitment and so far all everyone is doing here is stop at as much as you can.

Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 am

Sorry, thats not quite what I meant. I was referring to, in a general sense, having to "govern" over a body of people; in both cases, is server related and in both cases had to do mostly with perceptions of the rules at play. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong in any of these situations, just noting the similarities.

I believe that in general, as a human race, we're always trying to find the "best" way to do things, regardless of what that may be. In the real world, you wouldn't walk on the zigzag sidework to get to school if you could just walk over the grass in half the time, despite that "don't walk on the grass" sign. It's human nature to take shortcuts, hence cheaters are an inevitable part of the equation. And eventually, you have to lay down the law when it starts to get out of hand. I don't disagree with anything that happened - they knew the rules. I fully agree with the way this situation is being handled.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:most of you are shit
not coo mang, not coo
Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x01001010 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 pm

truth's never cool
x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shanoshamanizum on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 pm

@x01001010 wrote:truth's never cool
You know that he may or may not included you in his "shit people/player" list, instead being offended by his statement you back him up, I don't know what kind of masochist are you??? Oh right, you are the type who likes to be trashed on a daily basis.

shanoshamanizum
Prowler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 pm

@shanoshamanizum wrote:
@x01001010 wrote:truth's never cool
You know that he may or may not included you in his "shit people/player" list, instead being offended by his statement you back him up, I don't know what kind of masochist are you??? Oh right, you are the type who likes to be trashed on a daily basis.
Oh, so you're offended because a person called anonymous group of people stupid? Maybe you should reconsider about connecting to the internet from here on.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm

wow everyone here is being smart and rational and truthfull.
bacon
axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top