BANLIST (full)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BANLIST (full)

Post by notaclue on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 pm

acomplice of cheating rly such a big deal since pretty much whole server was cheating ya sure i do understand i deserved that bann just like everyone else.
u call me scum but yet ur the only one on this server who seems to have a problem with me and maybe will sometimes but other times me and will can get along when hes not in a bad mood .i think e1 here can agree im a real nice guy and help everyone if anything lol and who wouldnt ask for patch if it was exposed wouldnt u? how am i supose to know ur rules on patch i wasnt there,if it makes things better im sorry but i think anyone in my situation would of tried to get patch and i dont c whats the big deal u said it urself in chat before kellam gave it to me that it was already leaked

notaclue
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquise on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:51 pm

My point is that u cant stop leaking easy as that. U can ban the whole community if u want. And its prolly coz u deny some ppl from testing. I was about to ask u if i can be a tester but the fact that i know u made me not to.

Edit : Also i didnt want to start this shit between u and them.

Marquise
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:

And I would certainly not have any problems with a picture of my dick being leaked.
Rofl, this is the point where you've drank too much and you need to go to sleep

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 pm

So because everyone in the sever was cheating it was alright? And I want to add, not everyone was cheating. Some people actually have respect to the free service they are offered, and did either not cheat or they reported it.

You call yourself a nice guy, yet thanks to you someone got banned. You knew the alpha was closed (do you even know what closed means? You don't seem to) yet you pushed him for patch because, once again, you think you're so much smarter than me. You also accused Will of leaking patch when you admit that he didn't, for what? Yes - nice guy indeed.

My point is that u cant stop leaking easy as that. U can ban the whole community if u want. And its prolly coz u deny some ppl from testing. I was about to ask u if i can be a tester but the fact that i know u made me not to.

Well sorry to disappoint you but you don't know me at all. It's funny that I am always the bad guy, but to sign up for closed alpha there was a rule, and it was not to leak it. And for your surprise, there are actual loyal people that signed up for it and didn't spread it.

Don't know why you guys are trying to win an argument that you've already lost - I have given proofs, warnings, and everything has always been completely clear from the beggining. All your arguments are based on human stupidity being something common. I don't just forgive people for being stupid. Maybe once you guys can properly write in english you will understand it Smile

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notaclue on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:22 pm

yes i am a nice guy as a matter of fact..is it my fault someone leaked patch ?no^^i didnt go up to kellam with a gun and force him to give me patch lol and i dont think im smarter than u i just dont get the point why ur banning me because of someone elses mistakes, k ya i feel sorry for kellam for getting him banned but it was his choice he knew the rules and consequences,and in wills case ya me and a few were trolling that he did leak the patch only because we knew he isnt bannable and he tries to get me banned so we were only playing a joke but before we could even tell u, u fucked off and talked to will right away, will constantly deletes me and readds me and a few otheres like 5x a day not understanding why then complains to us or deletes me cuz i wont buy his acc or he doesnt get his way so ofc im guna try to get him banned wouldnt u? oh wait will owns u i forgot^^

notaclue
Ent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki22vu on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Facepalm

kiki22vu
Jungle Snake

SNEJ Player
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahitovec on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:35 am

@notaclue wrote:im a real nice guy
handle ur ego pls xD
@notaclue wrote:anyone in my situation would of tried to get patch
no comment
and hokage crap pictures make you even more pathetic than you already are Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and those 3. person speaches in first post made my day

mahitovec
Shadowgate Totem

TGBest Transferred

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/d0sm0t

Back to top Go down

Post by sslaci on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:37 am

sslaci
Spike Beast

TGBest None

View user profile