Best class?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best class?

Post by TommySmiled on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:35 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best class is in this mod Smile
Thank you.
(By best i mean, strongest)

TommySmiled
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best class?

Post by Moasseman on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:36 pm

The one you play the best.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TommySmiled on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:38 pm

@Moasseman wrote:The one you play the best.
Yes, but i mean the most overpowered class.
The one that is literally strongest by default.

TommySmiled
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Assassin. Even though I hate them (for the most part... they're growing on me).

Don't listen to the richard simmons BS about the best one being the one that makes your heart sing the chorus of 1,000 newborn cherubs. Assassins have an edge and that's perfectly fine. Other classes are competent but I repeat: Assassins are a little bit stronger.

Last edited by The Big Ouchy on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick1358 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 pm

To me they are pretty much evenly strong, some classes are better at some things, where some are worse ..

Depends on your play-style and if you prefer farming over doing ubers and what not Smile

Nick1358
Thunderbolt

TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traprat on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:45 pm

If u are new, play traprat. get resis maxed and high def Smile
its a druid build - quite strong for beginners and insane endgame if u know what to do !

Traprat
Alpha Centaur

Negative Cookie Man
TGGood 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Well, barbarian is pretty good to start with, and can do almost all ubers with a bit of tweaks. Well, I can't think of an uber they can't do (maybe witch?). I didn't have success with a few new ubers, but I'm not the most skilled person ever, so I'd reckon they can be done, but by someone more skilled and knowledgeable than me.

Assassin will probably be a bit harder for you to play because they are more squishier and require more skill, but otherwise I'd say they have a great potential. But I recommend starting with barb until you learn things.

I lol'd at the "most overpowered" thing. Some people will love that, it's almost like an inside joke.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TommySmiled on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 pm

@The Big Ouchy wrote:Assassin. Even though I hate them (for the most part... they're growing on me).

Don't listen to the richard simmons BS about the best one being the one that makes your heart sing the chorus of 1,000 newborn cherubs. Assassins have an edge and that's perfectly fine. Other classes are competent but I repeat: Assassins are a little bit stronger.
@Nick1358 wrote:To me they are pretty much evenly strong, some classes are better at some things, where some are worse ..

Depends on your play-style and if you prefer farming over doing ubers and what not Smile
@Traprat wrote:If u are new, play traprat. get resis maxed and high def Smile
its a druid build - quite strong for beginners and insane endgame if u know what to do !
@Quirinus wrote:Well, barbarian is pretty good to start with, and can do almost all ubers with a bit of tweaks. Well, I can't think of an uber they can't do (maybe witch?). I didn't have success with a few new ubers, but I'm not the most skilled person ever, so I'd reckon they can be done, but by someone more skilled and knowledgeable than me.

Assassin will probably be a bit harder for you to play because they are more squishier and require more skill, but otherwise I'd say they have a great potential. But I recommend starting with barb until you learn things.

I lol'd at the "most overpowered" thing. Some people will love that, it's almost like an inside joke.
Thanks all Smile

Would you guys know what build is best/strongest for bosses?, and that is most tanky

TommySmiled
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Most tanky = Barbarian with Runemaster + Bear Stance

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 pm

@shenron276 wrote:Most tanky = Barbarian with Runemaster + Bear Stance
+1
Runemaster + Bear Stance + Wolves&Spirit Guide + MOed T6 uniques can =400k-500k on battlefield defense. And 50% DR on top of it.

I have a Barb right now that hasn't eaten a single sig, is 119, has 1 equiped crafted item (a Ancient's Hand Hat), the SU Heavy Belt and the rest T6 uniues. He farms Tran with ease.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum