version 6f

View previous topic View next topic Go down

version 6f

Post by bettyrubble on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 am

Version 6f mod: does this version of the mod have good drop rates? I can barely play on 6d and only can do about 7 charms. or is it about the same in hardness or harder. and can necrobot reanimate in version 6f

bettyrubble
Mahasattva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: version 6f

Post by kurnis on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Can you even download any v6 anymore? I couldnt find it anywhere. Only v7 or XI

kurnis
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurnis on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Actually, I am looking for version 6 to download. Anyone know ANYWHERE it can be found??

kurnis
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Various versions of Ultimative v6 can be found for download (mediafire and similar pages), but why would you want eariler version??? Every version gets BETTER and there's really no point in reverting to older patches...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurnis on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:59 am

I checked all the posted links in the forums sections and they all come up error 404. Sad

kurnis
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:31 am

Was there a 6f version of Ultimative? Perhaps OP is referring to cMXL, the 1.f9 series?

Reasons I prefer 1.a-1.g series over any other:

1) Experience was lod-style, not this bullshit "inferno", so you had to gain your last fifteen levels or more in uber levels!
2) Good drops could only be found in uber levels because their levels were 119-121 depending on the uber level. Not goddamn everything is level 119 on the overworld map in dest.
3) Some monster AI was different, and the special monsters that drop the tokens were like, "wtf just hit me" hard.
4) I liked some of the old skill setup better on sorc and paladin. Never played a sin, but I heard pounce was all the rage.
5) Traps were actually deadly back them, which was REALLY fun in hardcore IMO!
6) Smaller level sizes than in ultimative making farming at low levels a breeze, but keeping ubers plenty difficult.
7) I liked warlocks... more could have been done with them and the "homing" punishers instead of just turning all punishers from ubers into homing.

Yeah, Ultimative may have a ton more content, but IMO 1.a-1.g (not 1.z) series was the best of all the MXL series!

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:46 am

@taem wrote:Yeah, Ultimative may have a ton more content, but IMO 1.a-1.g (not 1.z) series was the best of all the MXL series!
You're starting a war here... Very Happy Tread lightly... Very Happy

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum