Best Class/Gear for Loot Hunting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Class/Gear for Loot Hunting

Post by Darkaaja on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 am

I'm just curious what the best class/gear for getting the epic loots/set/uniques. I know there is probably a class 'Ama/Asn/Necro/Barb/Sorc/Paly/Dru' that has their own unique gear that would supplement a tasty loot finder. I'm just wondering what class has the best load out for gear finding due to Magic Find and etc. Not looking for a face mashing class only a class/multi-class loadout that would demonstrate loads of potential for this. Mr Green 

Darkaaja
Quill Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Class/Gear for Loot Hunting

Post by wow123400 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:20 am

Since you are not newbie,I had a fortress barb once made to over 1000 mf and still doing pretty good killing in TA

But my favorite is still totem necro since you can craft all your gear with those +mf shrine and still get good spell damage

Edit:And your minions are free from totem Mr Green 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceazikua on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 am

Bow Amazon FTW . Iron bound impact (gloves) + 2xAssur's bane + Royal circlet + charm striker (I prefer this to horned hunter and we use this here for extra phys damage to undead) = dominating Duncraig

Sceazikua
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 am

meh, almost any character/build can farm with like 1000% mf, which is pretty much all you will ever need.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Please do not use 1000% mf, it is not interesting... Any end-game char with SSU plated belt and some lums up to reach 350-400 mf are enough to find SUs. You will have good kill speed and optimized MF. Bowzon, poison druid, poison sorc, javazon, snake stance barb...

Last edited by Rob Lucci on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm

@Rob Lucci wrote:Please do not use 1000% mf, it is not interesting... Any end-game char with SSU plated belt and some lums up to reach 350-400 mf are enough to find SUs. You will have good kill speed and optimized MF.  
This. 250-400 for SUs, 500-600 for sets. Kill speed plus enough survivability to do high monster density areas. There are several threads on optimized magic find. The search function is your friend.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Lucci on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I understand that 350-400 mf is the best amount because the chance to drop SUs is the optimum and, in addition, you will find tons of set items as well after a Duncraig run. I think SUs are more interesting than sets at the end...But this thread has been discused too many times Razz .

Rob Lucci
Dark Lady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:19 pm

It's way better idea to invest in damage (kill speed) and around 500% MF than just stack 1000% MF and that your kill speed suck... Basically, stack as much % MF as you can, without sacrificing kill speed too much...When you notice you're killing enemies to slowly, simply work on increasing damage until you reach some kind of balance...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I agree Bob.

400 MF is really easy to achieve. Heck, Highwayman's Friend + Black Void + Butcher's Tooth is 300% MF.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 pm

There's at least 10 good builds for farming... If you're good strategist, you'll make a good build for farming with any character/gear...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum