Favorite caster??

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite caster??

Post by kurnis on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 pm

So what is your favorite class to make a caster with? Looking for one that is a good all-rounder and doesnt suck at end-game ubers.

kurnis
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite caster??

Post by shenron276 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Sorceress has always been my favorite... She's awesome and really powerful, no matter what skill trees you select... Cool

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:38 am

unholy caster pala is good too

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:08 am

@kurnis wrote:Looking for one that is a good all-rounder and doesnt suck at end-game ubers.

All characters are,even barb,casters does not require high end gears,craft and runewords are normally just what they need

But if you want easy casters,druid\sorc\pally,which unholy casters are the most friendly caster,cause they got stormlord Mr Green 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggy on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 am

banshee/elemental druid is your friend. I don't even play other chars anymore Mr. Green Angel 

Diggy
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:21 am

im usually playing UHC - due to the fact that you basicly only need 1 unique for your endgame gear. Ofc i like to play caster barb as well ( due to the fact that you have an infinite amount of skill and gear choices)

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 am

Totemancers are my favorite but not good at all around endgame ubers (would suck for laz, astrogah, ect).

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:23 am

@The Big Ouchy wrote:Totemancers are my favorite but not good at all around endgame ubers (would suck for laz, astrogah, ect).
to give nec a good chance for it a simple change needs to be done: Jinn aura should lower enemy resistances instead of giving you max fire res.

Imo they have pierce, which trigegrs only on their hits, what is needed is -resistances and you will see a rise of necromancer Smile

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:33 pm

My favorite casters are in no particular order.

Druid; Poison w/ acid fiends plus Howling Banshee for immunes and softening up unentered rooms/areas. I prefer Poison Avatar over HB as a general purpose killer because I can aim it. Druid caster has infinite gear flexibility. You can win with just honorifics. You don't have any equiping problems because you only need enough in energy to provide reasonable mana for casting. Force of Nature gives you spell damage based on Strength and your class staff requires strength. Win win win.

Unholy Caster. This would rank even if he had not a single solitary offensive spell in his skill trees. Superbeast/Stormlord/Tainted Blood are just that bad ass. Add on top of that a super high damaging self targeting poison spell that lasts so long that you can keep an entire set of gear in your stash for the sole purpose of buffing it.

Forecast, the caster Barb. Stupid build flexibility--you could actually sMax Mountain King and not feel like an asshole--and sturdy. Lots of o-skill choices and ways to buff your spell damage. Disappointing that Marco changed the Suicide Buffers (Protectors no longer cast bloodlust on death, it is on attack. Damn it, now I have to waste gear on trying to keep the jerks alive!?!?! Arrrggghhhh!!!!).

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceazikua on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 pm

My favouvite caster is Paladin , both Holy and Unholy . With Holy you can farm easily with Winterstorm , and for Heroics , ubers that requires high nuke damage or speed for open wounds , super beast and Rapture are good !

Sceazikua
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum