Short Questions Thread (v5)

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by kurnis on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:18 pm

What is the difference between SU, SSU, and (someone somewhere mentioned..) SSSU?  I am only aware of SU; Sacred Uniques...

edit: unless the extra S is for 'secret'???

kurnis
Cabalist

Posts : 22
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by wow123400 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:20 pm

su are the 1st of sacred uniques,then more come up,so they become ssu,then ultimative come up,more are added so they are "sssu"........Dizzy  I think you know what I mean

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by shenron276 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 pm

@kurnis wrote:What is the difference between SU, SSU, and (someone somewhere mentioned..) SSSU?  I am only aware of SU; Sacred Uniques...
Example:


1st column (Armor of the Old Religion) is SU...
2nd column (Hijab of the Skymother) is SSU...
3rd column (Atanna Khan's Dress) is SSSU...

Salut Salut Salut Salut Salut

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

Posts : 614
Country : Croatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by Raikao on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm doing "Rite of Passage" on my Bowzone right now. Am I doing something wrong or is it normal that one of the ancients just doesn't take any damage whatsoever? Well maybe a tiny bit, but it seems like he just shrugs off most of my arrows, tried different attack skills too. It's a fairly high damage char, the other 2 guys go down way faster.

So what gives?

Raikao
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by Zanman777 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:42 pm

If I make my merc barbarian wear Shroud Royal (full plate mail TU), will he receive the "Strength Bonus to Weapon Damage" stat? Does this mean +(strength)% to weapon damage or +strength to weapon damage?

Zanman777
Gloom

Posts : 12
Country : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by x01001010 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

The whirlwind Ancient has like 95% avoid so he's a pain in the ass to kill. Keep hitting him and you'll get it eventually.

@up I think it's the same bonus weapons have i.e. weapon damage gets increased by a % based on the attribute(str in this case)
not sure about that though


Last edited by x01001010 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 170
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by wow123400 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:47 pm

@Raikao wrote:I'm doing "Rite of Passage" on my Bowzone right now. Am I doing something wrong or is it normal that one of the ancients just doesn't take any damage whatsoever? Well maybe a tiny bit, but it seems like he just shrugs off most of my arrows, tried different attack skills too. It's a fairly high damage char, the other 2 guys go down way faster.

So what gives?
The sword one got very high avoid,happens to everyone,super hard to kill Sad 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
Posts : 10010
TGGood 100
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by Raikao on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 pm

@x01001010 wrote:The whirlwind Ancient has like 95% avoid so he's a pain in the ass to kill. Keep hitting him and you'll get it eventually.

@up I think it's the same bonus weapons have i.e. weapon damage gets increased by a % based on the attribute(str in this case)
not sure about that though
Yeah sorry, not gonna happen. It would take 40+ minutes to kill that guy on my amazon. I'll just not bother then I guess. I'm all for a CHALLENGE. Level 0 Challenge was an actual challenge. 95% avoid on a mob isn't challenging, it's fucking annoying and how this is still in the mod is just beyond me. Whoever implemented and KEPT that is a retard.

Raikao
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by Moasseman on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:01 pm

@Raikao wrote:
@x01001010 wrote:The whirlwind Ancient has like 95% avoid so he's a pain in the ass to kill. Keep hitting him and you'll get it eventually.

@up I think it's the same bonus weapons have i.e. weapon damage gets increased by a % based on the attribute(str in this case)
not sure about that though
Yeah sorry, not gonna happen. It would take 40+ minutes to kill that guy on my amazon. I'll just not bother then I guess. I'm all for a CHALLENGE. Level 0 Challenge was an actual challenge. 95% avoid on a mob isn't challenging, it's fucking annoying and how this is still in the mod is just beyond me. Whoever implemented and KEPT that is a retard.
If it takes you 40 minutes to kill it as an amazon, you're doing it wrong.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

Posts : 353
TGBest Transferred
Country : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by x01001010 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah it is a pain in the ass, but not THAT bad. Takes a bit longer to kill, but it's definitely not over 5 mins with decent gear.

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 170
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum