Short Questions Thread (v5)

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by x01001010 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:09 pm

@zaphodbrx wrote:
Still couldn't beat Astrogha. I kill the statues by accident and then he heals back to full. Banshee does not 'one shot' him as said sometimes. Any solution?
get -199 coldres and lots of cold spell damage to oneshot the spidey. crafts are your best bet.

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraksu on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:07 am

Any kind of leveling guide for median xl that is updated?

Fraksu
Trapped Soul

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Fraksu

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:13 am

@Fraksu wrote:Any kind of leveling guide for median xl that is updated?
You can always farm Primus in rathmas square as I did, just rush in and kill the boss on the highest difficultly and highest /players X as you possibly can. then s/e and do it again. Worked wonders for me

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:23 am

I got a question about error i am geting recently. Only happened when i played sorc. I got to a5 in terror and everytime i speak with Malah - old lady that gives potion to free traped npc i get an error saying that "d2talk.mpq" is bad and games crashes. Other npc in the a5 is ok, i already done first two missions. Other chars are ok. I tried replacing mpq file from install cd - didn't help. I deleted sorc and started new, fingers crossed.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by byexpert on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:40 am

I'd suggest running T Cows after you hit destruction with decent gear. Usually in 2-3 runs even with player 1 settings I hit 120 doing that heroic level. All you need is some defence & dr as well as average aoe damage.

byexpert
Sasquatch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:23 pm

@byexpert wrote:
I'd suggest running T Cows after you hit destruction with decent gear. Usually in 2-3 runs even with player 1 settings I hit 120 doing that heroic level. All you need is some defence & dr as well as average aoe damage.
Yeah, but you get shit drops, that's why I farmed Primus where you can actually find something :p

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Im usually lvl 117-119 when i get to Destro. Using few exp signets and the first monster gets you to 120. So I never have to do Tcows.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraksu on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:54 pm

I just got to destruction difficulty on my summoner necro. As I was getting last xps for lvl 120, immedietly after I leveled up to 120 I got killed by destroyer shaman.

Now I have 1 hp no matter what I do. I think it's some kind of bug. Any ideas how to get my normal health back?

Also another question.

Is it possible to make my median xl launch faster through plugy? I'm playing with plugy and multires, but launching the game takes every time like 4 minutes.

Fraksu
Trapped Soul

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Fraksu

Back to top Go down

Post by x01001010 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:06 pm

@Fraksu wrote:I just got to destruction difficulty on my summoner necro. As I was getting last xps for lvl 120, immedietly after I leveled up to 120 I got killed by destroyer shaman.

Now I have 1 hp no matter what I do. I think it's some kind of bug. Any ideas how to get my normal health back?
Read the description on Character Orb.

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:09 pm

@Fraksu wrote:I just got to destruction difficulty on my summoner necro. As I was getting last xps for lvl 120, immedietly after I leveled up to 120 I got killed by destroyer shaman.

Also another question.

Is it possible to make my median xl launch faster through plugy? I'm playing with plugy and multires, but launching the game takes every time like 4 minutes.
4 minutes? are you using d2SE?

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum