Short Questions Thread (v5)

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread (v5)

Post by sksjhfo on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Is there a good place to farm sacred grays/whites? Need a sacred plated belt for runeword. So far I have been farming cow level Destruction. There are lot of grays/whites but most of them aren't sacred.

Also is there a way to add the Superior prefix to an item? Or can it only be found?

sksjhfo
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 pm

You get item quality up with oil of enchancement + item in cube. 2 oils = superior. White ones should drop anywhere Smile

Today i done cathedral succesfully. My own method Very Happy no ghost arrow involved Smile

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:53 pm

@Metalistas wrote:You get item quality up with oil of enchancement + item in cube. 2 oils = superior. White ones should drop anywhere Smile

Today i done cathedral succesfully. My own method :Dno ghost arrow involved Smile
Cool Cool  next time record a video,so everyone can learn from it

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 pm

If my computer allows that Smile and i summoned a boss there after. Killed him twice since there were two options on his droped thingy. Cubed with charm and with a key. Now i see (used forum search) that key of damnation is useless ?

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm

@Metalistas wrote:If my computer allows that :)and i summoned a boss there after. Killed him twice since there were two options on his droped thingy. Cubed with charm and with a key. Now i see (used forum search) that key of damnation is useless ?
Yep Neutral 

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Actually Duncraig has increased chance to drop sacred ones. But when i looked for my amazon bow, i found it randomly.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Also you can take any kind of plated belt not only gray. You can take Magic/Rare or Set/Unique Wink and just remove affixes on it with item + catalyst of destruction + a rune.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Any tips on rathma square for amazon ? Tele to him and barage ? Very Happy I havent found map for that place, but so far i ran inside few times, looks rather small area with many doors and nasty hard hiting mobs. No frenzy i guess.

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:03 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Any tips on rathma square for amazon ? Tele to him and barage ? :DI havent found map for that place, but so far i ran inside few times, looks rather small area with many doors and nasty hard hiting mobs. No frenzy i guess.
Frenzy ofc,just the fucker hit really hard,so kill him as fast as you can,you do not have to teleport at him if you think you are not fast enough to click your mouse button,just run close to him,this uber need overall speed,cause if not,those mobs are gonna drive you crazy,get that charm bow and have a try,can't promise anything though Sad 

wow123400
Malthael

TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sksjhfo on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah thanks to everyone for the tips. I used a set plated belt and turned it into a white with a catalyst of destruction + rune; then I cubed it with an oil of enhancement twice to turn it into a superior item.

sksjhfo
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum