View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need tips for Valthek

Post by Biadlo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:12 am

Good Night MXLU-Community!

- Playing on TSWII.
- I collected the Yshari sets
- I Found out how to summon Valthek^^ Smile
- I am not able to get him down or even harm him significantly... Sad

Any tips or tricks for the valthek fight?
Playing rat druid. Complete druid charm. Collected most ubercharms. Some of them with trophy bonus.
Drilled all drillable set pieces. Filled in Attribs/Life%/Vita%/Overall Speed. Any better ideas what to put in?

Do i need a special timing for Holy BOlt/Shield/AoE-Spell?

Thanks in advance,
Biadlo

Biadlo
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need tips for Valthek

Post by ILoseControl on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 am

Wait until he teleports on you, then you use holybolt and run away, clear godsmans with arcane blast and do that again and again. Should take 15-20 hits.

ILoseControl
Heretic

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biadlo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 am

The problem with this is: Most of the time Valthek teleports and instakills me. And i have 11k HP wearing the sets (thanks to druid fruits).

Do Buff-Duration-buffs work with the invulnerability-shield?

There are 26 Sockets in the Yshari sets. 26 Nih-Runes would be 260% Buff duration.
That would boost 5 seconds to 13 seconds.

Combined with Adrenaline Potions to cancel the spell timer of holy bolt could be an option.

Any more ideas or tips?

Thanks,
Biadlo

Biadlo
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceazikua on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

I think barbarian will be better at this , so is paladin because of spirit guide and super beast giving huge cast speed , barbarian has lots of hp and paladin has sacred armor .

Sceazikua
Balrog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 pm

@Sceazikua wrote:I think barbarian will be better at this , so is paladin because of spirit guide and super beast giving huge cast speed , barbarian has lots of hp and paladin has sacred armor .
You can do any uber with any char, believe me... Point is, some char/builds are harder to play, cause of lots of skill switching, running away from time to time, avoiding of incoming damage, etc... But, there's a way to do it with any char (ofc, with some builds some ubers will be a joke, cause skills are simply better/deal more damage, etc.)... Use buffs/de-buffs/curses/good modifiers like "% avoid" or "Slows Target" and after some time practicing, you'll succeed...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biadlo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Character class discussion is really misleading here - since THIS special fight is designed in a way that character class doesnt really matter in the Valthek fight. Everey class has to use the same equipment and exactly the same spells.

Only some defensive stats like base HP or additional shielding spells will make the fight a little bit class-depending. E.g. the Druid has loads of bonus HP without spending stat points into vita.

Can anyone confirm, that NIH-Runes and other Buff-Duration modifying things will work together with the Duration of the Yshari Set Shielding Skill (Iron Shield)?

Thanks,
Biadlo

Biadlo
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:43 pm

@Biadlo wrote:Character class discussion is really misleading here - since THIS special fight is designed in a way that character class doesnt really matter in the Valthek fight. Everey class has to use the same equipment and exactly the same spells.
Same gear and spell,yes.But class does matter,cause all your passive still works,and who get the best passive wins.

Since you are a druid,I never fight with fucker with a morph,so if you can morph,use treewarden,you will have more hp,and also max out your fruit skills

Barb,pally and sorc got super hp skills,so they have better deal in this fight

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:09 pm

@wow123400 wrote:
@Biadlo wrote:Character class discussion is really misleading here - since THIS special fight is designed in a way that character class doesnt really matter in the Valthek fight. Everey class has to use the same equipment and exactly the same spells.
Same gear and spell,yes.But class does matter,cause all your passive still works,and who get the best passive wins.

Since you are a druid,I never fight with fucker with a morph,so if you can morph,use treewarden,you will have more hp,and also max out your fruit skills

Are the Yshari spells considered not-spells? Treewarden has the "only allows use of melee, buff etc" thing.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:01 pm

@Moasseman wrote:
@wow123400 wrote:

Are the Yshari spells considered not-spells? Treewarden has the "only allows use of melee, buff etc" thing.
You know sir,that is a very good point,it is my bad Salut  so for druid,the only thing is the berry you should focus on........that kinda suck Sad 

So what about the owner's question?Does +%duration works with god set spells?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biadlo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Checked it myself.
4 NIH-Runes socketed (Buff-Duration + 40%) did not change the duration of the shield spell. It stays at 5 seconds duration.

So I have to dismiss this idea. Sad
In the end I will have to train my APM, i suspect. ^^

Waiting for more ideas,
Biadlo

Biadlo
Cabalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum