Help with Black Road challenge on my Bowzon!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with Black Road challenge on my Bowzon!

Post by nevert on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 am

So I'm using this build atm : http://www.medianxl.com/t938-v6e-zoology-the-bowzon-by-mnx and I just can't seem to do Fautzinville. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong (only my second char. by the way) I only have the Delta brain and no matter what I do I just can't get the others. I have -100 C/F/L enemy res and 79-85 on all of my Res's. I also tend to die A LOT. No offence, but the guide Marco made for this build is very vague and not friendly for a noob like me compared to the other guides I've seen. Any help at all or just general advice for this build or advice in general will help. Just to let you know, I'm 120 with the recommended early game gear all T6 and I'm using Paragon for vit. Thanks for reading. (And helping, if you decide to)

D2 Ultimative = Twisted Evil Nope Me = Hitting a Wall Very Angry Crying or Very sad

nevert
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with Black Road challenge on my Bowzon!

Post by Wulf on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 am

Try doing the easy destruction ubers first to gather some charms then. If you're stacked on the recommended Tier 6 Uniques, rock -100 all res and use paragon, there's no reason for fautz to be difficult. Bowzon is one character that  should do it very easily.

Try using an alternate T6 bow with 15x life leech % mystic orbs on it. The leech penalty in terror difficulty isn't that high, so that should prevent you from dying as well as the bartuc/creature of flame charms.

also make sure you're using a "Jah" runeword in an amazon circlet as a helm. even if you lose some hp from paragon, its WELL worth the sacrifice considering the huge tri-ele damage boost you get from it to get rid of those necrobots.

this is what you should have in an early game 120 amazon:

Jah rw amazon circlet
t6 splint mail
t6 stag bow or reflex bow
2x emp bands or +1 skill rings
4+ skill / doom ammy (this is well worth the time invested to roll since a +4 skill ctc doom amulet will probably be your lategame amulet as well)
hanabigami quivers (takes alot of crystals to roll, but theyre the best quivers in the game, they even beat bag of tricks)
t6 heavy belt
honorific boots
honorific gloves
pamethysts everywhere and pskulls in weapon.
have a t6 mace on switch to trigger the bloodlust on enemy kill. this should increase your dmg by several thousands.

also keep in mind that spell damage % does not increase your tri-elemental dmg, even if it says so on your character screen. its lying to you, so try to avoid that affix as much as possible to have a precise idea of what your dmg is.

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 am

good answer, id like to add that a barbarian mercenary can really help alot here

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nodoubt0322 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 am

@nevert wrote:So I'm using this build atm : http://www.medianxl.com/t938-v6e-zoology-the-bowzon-by-mnx and I just can't seem to do Fautzinville. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong (only my second char. by the way) I only have the Delta brain and no matter what I do I just can't get the others. I have -100 C/F/L enemy res and 79-85 on all of my Res's. I also tend to die A LOT. No offence, but the guide Marco made for this build is very vague and not friendly for a noob like me compared to the other guides I've seen. Any help at all or just general advice for this build or advice in general will help. Just to let you know, I'm 120 with the recommended early game gear all T6 and I'm using Paragon for vit. Thanks for reading. (And helping, if you decide to)

D2 Ultimative = Twisted Evil Nope Me = Hitting a Wall Very Angry Crying or Very sad
I think SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE is better than Paragon when you don't have enough damage
Even if you got more than 10k life , you can't tank a lot
But she can tank everything
This game monsters damage is really high

Precast fire elements ahead you to attract some monsters
Don't rush into an area
Sometimes you will meet an incredible intensity monster group when you rush into a area in Fautzinville
They hit really hard even if you got only less than 10% to be hit
Don't learn the strategy of Fautzinville you see at youtube
Those guy got good experience and knowledge about this game
Well , they got good gears and charms , too

Killing speed is always the best strategy in Fautzinville
Try to farm better gears or slow down your movement
RW Auhe bow is really awesome and great rune Auhe is so easy to get for RATHMA'S CHOSEN Necromancer
Sock Nih rune to buff RATHMA'S CHOSEN and edyrem will kill them all soon
By the way, the necromancer needs some defense and dr% here

nodoubt0322
Ice Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:14 am

I do believe you are probably at 120 right now,the skill phalanx is your best helper in that area,yes,I said it again,but ppl keep forgetting about this skill in bow tree,you can cast as many time as you want,you can even use uber skill curare if you want more damage,as roll said,a barb merc is very good help,that big fucker can even stun the whole screen for you,if you still feel a little overwhelm,get Exemplar from act 2,retaliate can help you out,give you more time to use phalanx

also,you do not have to do that right away,go do some k3k to get gears first,use blink oskill to blink on each totem with an Exemplar,then barrage,will get you some good sets,necro's scythe set boot has blink as oskill too,good luck,when you get all bow set,you can go in fautz with eye closed

A way to make your enemies busy(a merc with stun or large aoe or even oskill blast waves),then use phalanx to rape everything

There is a zon bow rw I think with charm on strike as a proc,that can help you too

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum