Secret Chrysaor Mechanics / Brachyceran

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Chrysaor Mechanics / Brachyceran

Post by Khamul on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Need to know how to kill Secret Chrysaor with a Druid. Not counting getting lucky with resist drops then 1-hit ko with banshees while no traps are up etc...

I also need help with mechanics on how Secret Chrysaor works. Sometimes he summons traps, sometimes he doesn't. I know that when there are summons he will summon traps, but sometimes he doesn't summon traps. Also in a few videos, I've seen him summon 0 traps regardless of 50% slow.

That being said what are the top 3 characters / builds to farm Secret Chrysaor with set items only~

tldr: how to kill him with a druid, what are his mechanics, and what are the top 3 chars to farm him with set gear only

Last edited by Khamul on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Khamul
Shock Stinger

TGGood Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Secret Chrysaor Mechanics / Brachyceran

Post by wow123400 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Casters are easier to kill him,just need one strong element to kill him,you need patience,cause all other ppl waited till the lucky moment

Paladin,sorceress and druid are the top three casters here

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

enter room lvl 2 and clear it then go to the upper wall cast mythal, wait dark summoning and as soon as he appears start running to the lower wall and every 1-2 steps cast hunting banshees...might now succeed on the first try but this is a guarateed kill

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khamul on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 am

sometimes he summons statues like crazy, other times he doesn't. anyways i killed him but i have a few questions about mythal on heroic shield bosses and how much their resists drop. do resists drop on an adjusted value (1000 res = immune for example and he loses 1000 when he drops) or partially (random numeric value between 0-1000) thus allowing mythal to speed up heroic shield dropping process.

also while im at it i would like to know the best way to bypass maggot worms lvls 1/2/3 with a druid. i remember this one weapon that lets me use whilwind and just go inbetween them, but i dont think my druid has the poison resists to do it. i have a spare paladin, barb and amazon right now can i make use of any of them?

Khamul
Shock Stinger

TGGood Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 am

There is a scared unique long sword can let you use the skill spin to win,assassin and necromancer has other unique item for there whirlwind alike skills

For heroic shield,skills like mythal will help you get their resistance down a little faster,but luck is still the first thing you need

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khamul on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm

alright i killed Brach 3 times so far. The first two i got SUPER lucky and he dropped res as soon as I got there. No mythal needed for 1st attempt. but 2nd attempt mythal helped so much he got insta-ko'd. 3rd time he never dropped res when I wanted him to. took me 30 mins zz. thanks for help

Khamul
Shock Stinger

TGGood Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum