Do CB and lifesteal work together?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Unzaptable on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

I read somewhere that if a monster has physical immunity, you can't damage it with CB. If this is true, I am not entirely sure but, we can say that CB does physical damage. So if this is the case it should work with the lifesteal. Or does CB have totally different mechanism?

Unzaptable
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do CB and lifesteal work together?

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:18 pm

@Unzaptable wrote:I read somewhere that if a monster has physical immunity, you can't damage it with CB. If this is true, I am not entirely sure but, we can say that CB does physical damage. So if this is the case it should work with the lifesteal. Or does CB have totally different mechanism?
cb removes 1/8 of the targets current life. it deals no "damage" in those terms. so it does not "steal life" with that damage.

lets say you do 100 damage, and you hit a target that got 1000 life. the target would now die 100+12.5 life. lets say you have 100% lifesteal. you would gain 100 life in that hit. instead of 12.5.

if im wrong please correct me, i tried Smile

and next time you have a question like this. please post in the "short questions thread" thanks!

Last edited by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the s in "questions")

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unzaptable on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:34 pm

@Unzaptable wrote:and next time you have a question like this. please post in the "short questions thread" thanks!
Okay. I didn't know such a thread exists, will do that next time thanks Smile 

And also thanks for answering. Now I have another question. If I have a character has 100% CB and multihits like bowzon or xbow necro then am I going to benefit from  lifesteal?

Unzaptable
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:41 pm

@Unzaptable wrote:
@Unzaptable wrote:and next time you have a question like this. please post in the "short questions thread" thanks!
Okay. I didn't know such a thread exists, will do that next time thanks Smile 

And also thanks for answering. Now I have another question. If I have a character has 100% CB and multihits like bowzon or xbow necro then am I going to benefit from  lifesteal?
indeed you will. as i explained in my first example. you will do your damage+cb damage. so even if you have 100% cb you will still get lifesteal. but not bonus lifesteal from cb.
100%cb is imo the best thing you can get if you got some sort of aoe damage (wyrmshot, voodoo shot) and so on. as it will get the life of your enemys to about 20% life very fast.

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Wyrmshot and Voodoo shot are aoe?
Also Ranged attacks suffer higher penalty on CB than melee. So CB is not as effective on some ranged attacks thus is not a prior.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:32 pm

@Wotan wrote:Wyrmshot and Voodoo shot are aoe?
Also Ranged attacks suffer higher penalty on CB than melee. So CB is not as effective on some ranged attacks thus is not a prior.
Well they are kinda aoe, in done way

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Also Ranged attacks suffer higher penalty on CB than melee.  So CB is not as effective on some ranged attacks thus is not a prior.
The term "AoE" is easier to use instead of saying "skills that hit multiple different targets".

Besides, you know very well what he meant with it.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unzaptable on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 pm

@Moasseman wrote:
Also Ranged attacks suffer higher penalty on CB than melee.  So CB is not as effective on some ranged attacks thus is not a prior.
The term "AoE" is easier to use instead of saying "skills that hit multiple different targets".

Besides, you know very well what he meant with it.

Maybe we need an abbreviation for such skills. How about MMT "multihits multiple targets"Smile 

Unzaptable
Skull Ape

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:22 pm

I think we are on to something!

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:59 am

100% CB + physical WDM skill that hits every frame + life leech would be IMMORTALITY MODE... Very Happy

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum