Barbarian with some questions :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barbarian with some questions :D

Post by nickobama on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 am

Hey guys im planning on going further with my barb, and i was wondering, is Crushing blow or -Elightning res better for thunderslam? And how can i reach the very important cap of these things! Also how can i cap my normal resistances? Thanks for any help Mr Green Mr Green 

nickobama
Kill Rat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbarian with some questions :D

Post by Moasseman on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:47 am

@nickobama wrote:Hey guys im planning on going further with my barb, and i was wondering, is Crushing blow or -Elightning res better for thunderslam?
Thunderslam doesn't convert any of the damage to lightning, so -elr is completely useless as far as Thunderslam goes. I assume you mean Stormblast. They're both great for stormblast, so get em both up.

@nickobama wrote: And how can i reach the very important cap of these things!
Perf Rainbow stones in weapon = easy CB. MO your stuff for -elr.

@nickobama wrote: Also how can i cap my normal resistances?
Earlygame honorific piece + All resist MO.
Later on with the easy charms it shouldn't be too hard to cap them.

@nickobama wrote: Thanks for any help Mr Green Mr Green 
Np.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barbarian with some questions :D

Post by wow123400 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm

@nickobama wrote:Hey guys im planning on going further with my barb, and i was wondering, is Crushing blow or -Elightning res better for thunderslam? And how can i reach the very important cap of these things! Also how can i cap my normal resistances? Thanks for any help Mr Green Mr Green 

Thunderslam?That skill is a lighting alike big ass nova which carry wdm,but since it is does not hit hard,so cb has nothing to do with it here

So the best is to use snake stance to spread poison+slow,and with poison,ofc on death proc are your friend here,there is one ssu barb sword with 5% thunderslam on death,that will start a chain of these knock out novas

With your own resistance,good craft,honorifc,gems,all can help you reach a gold number in destruction before you got any charms,in mxlu,reach the cap is not that hard since your lvl challenge 1 reward have already taken care a lot of it

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum