need help with spiral dance sorc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help with spiral dance sorc

Post by Reaperofsouls on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 am

would like try something else then the comun melee sorc with blade storm was thinking about spiral dance but there no guide about it any could help Smile

Reaperofsouls
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need help with spiral dance sorc

Post by wow123400 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 am

Yes there was,stardragon made a guide called Spiral Dancer.....ok,I couldn't find it at the moment Embarassed 

Ok,it start with the sorc torso with sd as an oskill(you will get it from the gift box),then you will find out it kills shitload of mana,so lucky for you,it makes you even stronger,that feedback skill+spiral dance can make you clean screen a lot faster than any char in early game,but remember,spiral dance is very good at kill a big pack of enemies,but not good at boss,so make sure you have one pt of stormblade for any tough monsters and boss

gear part for early game:tu cap,the armor and sword and shoe from gift box,the shield most ppl like tu kite shield,but I like that tu bone shield,since it gives some cold damge,there are no top choice of shield for you,so choice whatever you want,glove is easy,before you can get "kali",tu chain glove(dex class favorite) or tu heavy glove(freeze the screen proc),belt part,you have only one choice,that will be tu heavy belt,shower of rock is super good help for you,but ofc,I remember in spiral dancer guide,they also recommended tu light belt,that belt's good part is it has some leech and also very small strength requirement,but....no proc......so not my style Sad 

skill part,it depends on you,marco showed everyone living flame at end game will get lots of health for you,so that's a good choice for end game,and also fire dance got ed boost now,but in early game,the best I think will be those spell that helps you to kill,that will be light&poison tree,yes,nova charge and hive,they can kill almost everything that close to you,and you also got warp armor,ice tree is actually also very helpful,snow queen is no doubt a super passive to help out,snow balls will give you more defense and even dr,also they got glacial nova attack,but they are summons,at end game they are very hard to live when you do not have enough summon stats,but they can be very helpful in early game,you just need to manage to give them 75% summon resistance,they can be your best tank

stats:strength for item,rest all dest

end game gonna be tough,since your choice will be craft,ofc sorc got super strong warp swords,but the source of your spiral dance will be from either armor or a warp sword craft,and the oskill whirlpool from boots can also help you out to leech

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

I agree with wow123400 on this one... He really took the effort to explain what's important for the build... Spiral Dance is my favorite skill in the game cause it hits so damn fast..

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaperofsouls on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks but i need abit more complete guide ahah coz i'm abit blind right now

Reaperofsouls
Fallen One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:11 pm

@shenron276 wrote:I agree with wow123400 on this one... He really took the effort to explain what's important for the build... Spiral Dance is my favorite skill in the game cause it hits so damn fast..
and it looks retarded Very Happy

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deak2112 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:22 pm

The life leech from spiral dance also can't go unnoticed. In my Median 2012 days, TA was a joke with leech and spiral dance.

Deak2112
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I never liked Bladestorm, and when I discovered Spiral Dance and saw how fast it hits, that was it... I never stopped using it, and I'm glad, cause that skill rapes everything...

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:40 pm

When attack a boss,send a few spiral dance first,then attack with stormblast,both skills are gonna hit at the same time Twisted Evil 

The delay from spiral dance can be taken cared by the aoe damage on warp sword,or some freezing proc.....but I just use nova charge and hive Twisted Evil 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf1354 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:16 am

I never liked that skill, even when it was IN the skill tree. It felt insanely crowded with Moonstrike, bladestorm, AND spiral dance.

I just realized I've been playing this very long time... gah...

Lonewolf1354
Shredder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum