Not sure if this is right spot to post but would like some help with thi build idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not sure if this is right spot to post but would like some help with thi build idea

Post by Knightwalker on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:59 pm

First off I should say that while I'm not new to this game my skills at it are rather shitty in the ubers .....
Also I am going to be playing with a friend, so I don't know if that will affect whatever advise people have for me, though we don't know what he is going to be just yet
I also am very poor

So I want to do an unusual build and what I had in mind was a Phalax and Bloodstorm Amazon: would it be possible to play this character untwinked and if so what sort of gear should I keep an eye out for as I level up
I also want to play all through out using both Bloodstorm and Phalax actively
I think I'll use Shock Wave runeword early game and possibly end game but I don't know
This is what I plan on looking like before doing the LC1 challenge Skillplan (Amazon, 2012 v005)

Any ideas?

Knightwalker
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure if this is right spot to post but would like some help with thi build idea

Post by Arc_Razer on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:05 pm

If you want unusual try this: Skillplan Blood Spiker (Amazon, 2012 v005)] and use the scar runeword (Io in Maiden Jav)

If you wanted to use phalanx though i would suggest using balefire as opposed to BS and both BS and Phalanx are AoE orientated and a single target killer would be prefered

Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure if this is right spot to post but would like some help with thi build idea

Post by Knightwalker on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, that does look interesting
What sort of gear should I look out for while leveling up and will it be possible to balance all of the attributes needed for everything?

Knightwalker
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Im not trying to be rude but, since u say your skills are rather crap and u want to use "unusual" (a.k.a stupid in ur case) build try to think a little more. Unusual mean that a char use some diferent skills/items/oskills but overall this char actually works.
And u want to use bow skills (that dmg is come from dex) and caster skills (that dmg come from ene). And first of all, u want proc punishers when u use blodstorm, it will only proc when u use wdm or poison spell skills. Just focus on one thing (since amazon don't have many choice in terms of builds) and play the game, learn about ubers, game mechanic and than try to make a different builds.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwalker on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm

The punishers porc on kill, I was sure even spells could proc on kill effects?

I understand the ubers and mechanics, I know how to do it from reading and watching videos, I just can't manage to put it in to practice for one reason or another

Also I find near no fun in playing the way a character "should be played" that's why I'm asking if it would be possible to make such a build work

Knightwalker
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

The "on kill" proc trigers only from:
1. Any wdm meele attack
2. Any wdm range attack
3. Poison spell dmg (only when it kills a monster)

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightwalker on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Oh that really sucks ......

But still Phalax would proc punishers would would proc it's own punishers while bloodstorm s softening them up, that wouldn't work?

Knightwalker
Maelstrom Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:33 pm

IMO..

If you are kinda new to the game just play through once with a normal looking build before trying anything as funky/weird as this one. Amazons don't really go for hybrids, just pick a single tree.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum