Gold Farming

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold Farming

Post by Guybrush on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:26 am

GOLD FARMING

Lots of people have been asking how they can farm gold easier and better. I am gonna show the best ways to farm. With the tips i give you, you are gonna farm gold in NO TIME. Don't forget that this topic is for beginners, think this before commenting, anyway, lets go! Smile

Before we begin, be sure that you are playing on /players 8 (if you can) AND (this is really important) have a good amount of GF . You don't need lots of GF but this will help you to have A LOT more gold drop. In my opinion have 2 extra rings, max their GF with Mystic Orb's, wear them when you farm.

★ TRICK 1 ★

There is a Uberlevel called Island of the Sunless Sea. This place has INFINITE gold drops :DJust go there [Drifter Cavern (Glacial Trail)], do some AOE skills and there you go (Be sure that you have good amount of GF!) Wink

DIFFICULTY: MODERATE

Level
Hatred : 65
Terror : 115
Destruction : 120

★ TRICK 2 ★

There are some mobs called Grubber. They drop LOTS OF gold if you have enough amount of GF. They can be found on ACT I (Especially in caves) and ACT II. But the best way to farm them is to go to Dry Hills and rush the whole place. Then you will end-up with good money, isnt enough? Save and Exit -> Rush again Wink

★ TRICK 3 ★

Did you know that you can sell a Apple for 10.000 GOLD ?! Yes, in this trick we are gonna farm some Apple's, but how? ;)Just take your LEVEL CHALLENGE 0 statue with you, select you AOE skill, go to an empty place and GO! When you finish it (in no time ofcourse Wink) boss will drop 1 Apple. Just repeat this how much time you want (Easy for everyone) and when you are done, go to a NPC and sell your Apple's!

Guybrush
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Farming

Post by Istaryu on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am

How about putting runes in throw weapons?

Istaryu
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc_Razer on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:55 am

Trick 3: collect runes and socketed throwing weapons, repair weapon before socketing rune, sale cost = rune value * stack quantity
Arc_Razer
Arachnida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guybrush on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 am

@Istaryu wrote:How about putting runes in throw weapons?
I know this step but i wanted to write more different tricks.
EDIT: and more enjoyable ways Smile
Guybrush
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moasseman on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:28 am

@Arc_Razer wrote:Trick 3: collect runes and socketed throwing weapons, repair weapon before socketing rune, sale cost = rune value * stack quantity
This, except that instead of collecting throwing weapons, you can just buy them from the NPC's and sell em right back.

Moasseman
Glowing Blob

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Trick 4: Best trick, clear a heroic, sell all sacred rare items that drop. Most items should go 100/200-500k gold ^^ and trust me, many items drop.
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guybrush on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:Trick 4: Best trick, clear a heroic, sell all sacred rare items that drop. Most items should go 100/200-500k gold ^^ and trust me, many items drop.
WOW Smile Im new, so i didnt droped a sacred rare before Smile
I will try this
Guybrush
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Why would you need gold at low level i don't know. But, at your begining collect all rare and magic rings, amulets, runes, wands and orbs (leave rest blue/white on ground - more space in inventory). If you cant identify them with Deckard Cain - more gold, if not - do indetify with scrolls - still more profit. After act1 you will get idea what gives gold and it never be a problem.
Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guybrush on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

@Metalistas wrote:Why would you need gold at low level i don't know. But, at your begining collect all rare and magic rings, amulets, runes, wands and orbs (leave rest blue/white on ground - more space in inventory). If you cant identify them with Deckard Cain - more gold, if not - do indetify with scrolls - still more profit. After act1 you will get idea what gives gold and it never be a problem.
With these tricks i maxed my gold in no time. I mean these are usefull ideas.
Also i am new but not that much (71 level)
These are best ideas except selling sacred items, in my opinion.
Guybrush
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerger on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

early level: rune +socket throw weapon

mid level: farm the Grubber monsters with El runeword in a cap in first areas of act II

end level: sell rare sacred items

Done.
zerger
Spike Beast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top