Continue the Story!

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Continue the Story!

Post by taem on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:51 am

Johnny, while still a bit unnerved, started to get the impression Frank was flirting with Amanda, so he put his arm around her possessively, then with a furrowed brow exclaimed, "Whatever Frank. I'm not sure why I'm even playing along. Let go in there and... see what's really going on..." Johnny's eyes drifted towards Amanda who was staring at Frank with a smile on her face; her body language might have said she belonged to Johnny, but her eyes did not, and Johnny began to feel a little bit of anger fester deep within him.
taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:03 am

"Sure Johnny, sure" said Frank, "we just need to make sure we have all the equipment. Can you give me a hand sweetheart?" as he gives Amanda a swat on the ass. "I have a few things I need to get out of the trunk and I need you to help me babe."
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:25 am

Johnny began to get the feeling something was going on between his girl and Frank and, being the manically jealous type, Johnny suddenly couldn't wait to get into that house; both Frank and Amanda turn without thinking, feeling the paradigm shift in Johnnys attitude as a tangible force - it had become a sinister presence and as they looked as Johnny's face, they were temporarily stunned to see a dark smirk spread ear to ear with shallow drifting eyes looking right through them before disappearing as soon as it came.
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 am

Moving swiftly Johnny grabbed some gear and barked, "well let's get going you two! We may as well walk the rest of the way there since it's only a couple of blocks." And he took off in what seemed like a dead run - this took Amanda and Frank by surprise but they grabbed the rest of the stuff and tried to catch up, but to no avail because Johnny was long gone. "There's the warehouse right up there but where's Johnny? He sure seemed angry huh Frank..." said Amanda with a catch in her voice.
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 am

Amanda and Frank set off towards the burnt out house following a sodden path wet with mud bordering a large hedge hiding the home - it quickly became clear that this house was not a typical meth cooks house, but more of a two-story mansion! The duo quickly make headway on Johnnys sprint, seeing a dark figure darting through a hole in the hedge just ahead of them; following suite, the initial sight is not promising; the front door is knocked to the right leaning heavily against the door-frame on a single hinge, most of the barred windows are burst and blackened, most likely from the intense fire, and Johnny... he was nowhere to be seen! "He must have went around back," muttered Frank with wildly searching eyes.
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:33 pm

"We need to get out of this rain" Amanda whined, "I know, but I don't want to lose Johnny out here. This place is full of hiding places, and I get the feeling Johnny looking to hide from us" Frankie said with just a touch of concern in his voice. Setting the gear they had inside the front door they grabbed a flashlight and walked slowly through toward the back of the place hearing noises from both out back and upstairs. "What is that awful smell Frankie? I think I may vomit if I don't get some fresh air right now!"
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:55 am

The vile stench was coming from all around, impossible to pinpoint. Was it some type of chemical residue from the meth fire, or had several animals died under the house, or both? Amanda tasted bitter bile begin to well up in her mouth and felt the vomit begin to push up her esophagus rather quickly; she whipped around about to run out the door when... Amanda chocked on a scream as vomit was beginning to fill her mouth, but fear had cut off everything but fight or flight mid scream - standing in the door way was Johnny hunched over menacingly, a large fireman's ax gripped tightly between his hands and a pendent stare leering over Amanda. Frank, back still turned, was speaking something about the stench and hadn't noticed Amanda's desperate attempt to grab him as she started crumbling backward in abject terror! Johnny cocked his head slightly and smiled, a grimace so disturbing, it froze the blood!
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:54 pm

"Goddammit Amanda what's your fuckin' problem? We need to find Johnny and get the hell out of this god awful smelling room now!" Amanda stumbling backward fell into Frank and then proceeded to cover his back with vomit before falling to the ground. "Son---of---a---bitch! You puked all over me you stupid bitch!! What the hell?!?" Then turning to look at the fallen Amanda, Frank finally sees Johnny....."Oh shit Amanda...we're fucked."
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 am

"Or I should say, you're fucked!" Frank grabs Amanda by the hair and violently yanks her up to her feet, both her hands trying desperately to free her clenched hair from Franks clutches while simultaneously keeping a frightful eye on Johnny. "You see, that stench you smell... it's the 'other' whores we've lured here. Johnny and I realized that after the meth fire here, this place would be leveled to the ground for fear of the chemical residue, so we knew we had a few weeks of good times to be had in this building before they took our f-u-n away. It started with a small party, innocent at first, but then one of the girls fell through the floor and died when her face smashed into a metal bar below. Everyone was so high and afraid to call the cops, so we left her there. We checked up on her the next day and... she was dead, but her body was so vexing, such a work of art... I guess we liked it! The next one was Johnny's fault... the girl wouldn't give him what he wanted and when she started screaming and, well, Johnny made her stop. There's been others but, let's not discuss that now," Frank's eyes lustfully take in Amanda as she whimpers in terror, "now bitch, what should we do with you?" Johnny begins breathing heavily and, hunched over like some terrible beast, begins to waddle over towards them, axe in one hand while clumsily loosening his belt with his other. A terrible fear overtakes Amanda, but then she sees the moment - as Frank monologues more garbage about no escaping, not paying any attention to Amanda, and Johnny's looking down as his belt - just within kicking distance - Amanda......
taem
Dark Nephalem

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 am

(awesome twist you frakkin' misogynist!!)

buries her high heel knee deep in Johnny's balls causing him to drop the axe. She wrenches herself around, losing a hank of hair to Frank's powerful clutch, but she is driven like a mad woman to get out of there with her life! She paws desperately for the axe as blood pours down her head from the ripped out hair wound. She blindly swings it around hitting something...but not sure if it was Johnny, Frank or just a piece of the wall. She then takes off running in hopes of getting away....
flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: