The crab and the dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The crab and the dog

Post by BASED_GOD on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am

The crab and the dog

Once upon a time, a shiny zombie looking dog walked menacingly toward a giant undulating piece of dirt looking crab. Suddenly the crab turned toward the dog and asked him: “ready to die?” “woof woof!” replied the poor dog. The crap realized dog tastes great! The crap apologized after decapitating him. The dog flew, but he couldn´t go too far because his head was lying on the floor bleeding. The universe started to fear Crabman as he was a disguised demon whose main purpose defied mortal logic. The dog’s body rose up unexpectedly and regenerated its head. This canine finally has regained his undead immortality.
The evil crab has showed up to destroy the small purple pillow the dog was holding. The pillow actually ate souls of the crab´s friends. I lied, it was a friendly pillow. It had magical feathers inside, which ponies had barfed up giggling. The crab and the dog squared off, weapons in hand, when another crab shows up and swings it´s claw hitting his ally. The dog laughs. But then the crab joins together through fusion, becoming SSJ fusion! SSJ5 fusion to become ultimate CRABZILLA!
The dog stared, shocked! The dog thought about the meaning of life and roared mightily, calling his friends to join the fray, “the battle begins!” He was killed in a blink and his spirit remained to fight alongside his friends. They collected seven hearts of dogs so they could make it rain tears and blood on the earth became very wet. After some time something unexpected happened. The Fusion-crab lost his mind and was unable to handle victory, but guess what happened next, the Master set the crab to annihilation!
No one was sure just who crabs would kill until several things happened. First, the crab looked at extremely nuclear bombs for the destruction of the whole planet in three to four hits directly against Baal. When suddenly Mephistopheles interfered and say “MY BROTHER!!!!!” I am extremely unhappy with your terrible dark ruling and you are hereby demoted.
So he left and cried in the corners of space, forever disgraced. The next thing the master did was telling the dog: go die your own planet! So he packed his bags and headed back home.

THE END

you guys are too much...

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The crab and the dog

Post by wow123400 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Damn,all these stories are pretty freaking.......why don't you make a funny story thread in off topic section?

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I like the part where it went from crab to crap and back again. Smile 

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:18 pm

You guys made this remember that!
And I didn't knew where to post tbh Surprised

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 am

Hehe, I remember contributing to that one. Good times. It's interesting seeing the story like that Laughing 

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum