World of (private - tbc) Warcraft

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: World of (private - tbc) Warcraft

Post by Thall on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 am

I've been playing wrath lately, I had the most fun there even though I started playing in BC. I've only just started raiding after making many many characters and getting them to 80. I'm really enjoying it so far since I never got the chance to raid in retail due to losing interest and not enough money to continue paying for my sub fees. Razz

Since then back then I was still a kid at only around 13 - 14 years of age I didn't understand the mechanics properly, now coming back to it I understand a great deal more about the game so I'm finding it a bit easier to build a character now. Very Happy
Thall
Bloody Butcher

We March For Macragge!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:53 am

You play Molten-wow, thall? I got an armed to the teeth 80 enha pvp resto pve shammy there, could play with you if I want to play molten ^^
About raiding, as I stated before ofc, too bad we don't have the chance to do epic raids like naxx/ulduar/malygos etc...
Anyway, if you want to raid icc, you'll need to find a good guild, pugs (on molten at least) never even beat professor, altho I've been lucky and got into a pug that beated up to and including BQL! I don't know much about guilds horde side, but there are many good ones on ally. By "good ones" I mean that they can do most out of icc 25 hc.
Speaking of myself, i'd still gladly do some icc 25 hc to get some even better gear than what I have, but all the rest became boring.
If you want some PvP, you will be exhausted at start (good luck farming bg's with crap pve gear while everyone has wrathful and shadowmourne) then when you get some gear and kill some people it'll become more fun but you will still yell at your computer cause of those wrathfags. When you get to do arena, at start it will be smooth and fun, all people have crap gear, no skill, etc. When you reach ~1400 you will start to see people at your skill level, and geared like you, and as you progress they will become way more of a challenge, up to seeing mournefag dk/warrior with a wrathfag holy paladin. At this point you will say "fuck that shit" like I did. Unless you have the patience of losing rating and returning to the same point over and over again ofc.
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 pm

Arenas on a private server were never a good idea.
The real PvP is done by raiding cities. Form a raid group and rape the city. Smile
Its definitely more fun.
I remember on my realm. The horde went for the achievements killing city bosses, and they couldn't get to the IF boss cause the whole alliance was there. It was truly an epic long day of nuking the hordes.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm

@Wotan wrote:Arenas on a private server were never a good idea.
The real PvP is done by raiding cities. Form a raid group and rape the city. Smile
Its definitely more fun.
I remember on my realm. The horde went for the achievements killing city bosses, and they couldn't get to the IF boss cause the whole alliance was there. It was truly an epic long day of nuking the hordes.
It's epic indeed, but not rewarding in terms of gear. And raiding a city isn't fun with rele/furious gear while all the other peeps got wrathful
Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Its all about the fun, I even (when I was playing on blizzard) was going on such raids with t6 gear, cause after season 2 I was too lazy to do pvp. Smile
I haven't done pvp on wrath at all except for the BG dailies. It became a lot more complicated and I barely had time to focus on PvE, so I decided to stick with PvE cause it was more fun for me at that time.
Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum