Summoner barb question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summoner barb question

Post by morphime on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 am

Hey guys! I just created a summoner barb and people keep telling me that spirits benefit from stance you got on! But the problem is that i tryed ! summoned my spirit then switch to snake stance my spirits doesnt have any benefits from my stance! Is it really suposed to benefit from it or not?

morphime
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summoner barb question

Post by hellgrind on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 am

They are benefit, they are just out of your stance range. Put more points into Great manifestation to increase range of stances.

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by morphime on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:33 am

Thx lolll noob mistake i've done there ! first barb summon ever soo !! thx anyways Razz

morphime
Hungry Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 am

Yeah, they're back to being untethered now. So they'll only benefit from stances when they're in range, which they usually aren't.

Think of them like shock troops, they can still be effective, but you'll have to resummon a lot to keep them close enough to the battle.

Use Fort to support them whenever possible, preferably with a high dmg weapon. Use this on switch after you've summoned, should still work well.

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 am

The spirit with retaliate is sick for spreading slow/poison and knockback locking. You switch to snake stance, let the spirits spread slow/poison by using that teleport-summon spell (or you use thunderslam). Then switch to wolf or kraken stance. With wolf stance they move at speed of light lol.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 am

Yeah, Quirinus is absolutely right. Those spirits are incredible for spreading snake stance slow and poison. Or at least they were when tethered, probably are still so long as they're close enough to get the stance.

Haven't tried them with wolf stance yet, that could be fun Smile

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shenron276 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:59 pm

@Quirinus wrote:The spirit with retaliate is sick for spreading slow/poison and knockback locking. You switch to snake stance, let the spirits spread slow/poison by using that teleport-summon spell (or you use thunderslam). Then switch to wolf or kraken stance. With wolf stance they move at speed of light lol.
Very good strategy, indeed... It's like having a bunch Chuck Norrises... Very Happy

shenron276
Treasure Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Spirits are OK . For leveling i was running Lion stance + defender spirits . You basically 1 shot everything you tp to . K3k totems , Nithalak , bbq the Duncraig , you name it . I helped them out with Priestess merc with shockwave or ghost (Nas) runewords and a few points into Overkill.

Only problem is Fauztinville black road . Switch to the ranged spirits there .

Kraken stance won't hurt once you get it Smile

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 pm

For fautz it is actually still the same way,you just have to fight too,you need to use tslam a lot,and maybe use fortress to help kill,anyway,summoner spend way too many skill points other than other builds,so you need to use those skill that only require 1pt

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum