My Druid Walktrough (Treewarden druid)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Druid Walktrough (Treewarden druid)

Post by gg2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Yeah so I decided to create a new char and to follow my progress with ss and maybe video if I can access the other computer in my house. Don't panic, this is nothing sexual, my character name is Penis. So I decided to start a treewarden dudu Druid and see how it goes with little to no twinks. So I will post lot of s/s and explain what I'm doing and why I'm doing so. Feel free to say I'm a noob or that I suck dick if you want.

And so a story begin:

I created my character and against all my expectations, that super original name wasn't taken.

Before I start I decided to do some minors twinks (I know I'm bad qq)
As you can see, I muled a T1 Albrecht and T1 Lionpaw, +a virgin character orb.

I said I would be a tree but until lvl 5, I decided to go in the gaylement tree to help my grind

So my build ;)up to lvl 5 is all energy and here's a skillpoint planner Skillplan Penis (Druid, 2012 v005)

Now at lvl 5, it's time for the super hard LC0. That thing is super hard but I managed to do it mayn

After 2 tries, I was already tired so I decided to keep the charm even if it's 9 stats

Since I had to go in den of evil. Here are my stats before venturing into the demon lair

Look what I found. A godly hat.

And I finished the quest. For the begginers who need to know what strategy to adopt while doing such dangerous quest, put elemental and mark of the wild as hotkeys. Keep mark up and spam elemental.

Now it's time to reset my stats and skill.
So you can see my new skillpoint allocation (I have 1 point laughing ghost and 1 point cascade too because I need Elfin Weapon*) And I went all str for now.

It's time for Blood Raven!
You can pretty much see my gear. Starting hand axe, Albrecht Lionpaw and random buckler.

It was fairly easy but took time because my damage suck at the moment.

I decided to twink Jitan and to make myself a summit rw with my godly cap I found earlier
And I found a random magic axe while doing Cain quest.

I normally never do the countess, but because I'm cool, I decided to go in:
Here's a picture of my new weapon.

I've done the countess.
Begginer tip; Countess 101: Move or you die.

I made another twink, it's, I hope, the last one I'll do.
I know I suck but I needed that ring to reach higher hp.

I made my merc a banshee runeword, and here a picture of my stats and gear(wich is almost all the same + jewelword belt)

And here's a picture with my new axe, with comparison of my damage and stats.
Will help my killspeed alot.

Now it's time for Andariel and since I just hit level 18, my new fire skill, Wildfire, will greatly help me defeat her.

As I thought, that skill is deadly to that bitch, the fight last about four seconds

So this is the end of the act 1, I think I'll take less screenshots for next acts. Hope you enjoy watching my progression.

Here our journey continue while we are now traveling in the sand world

The caravan is prepared...:

I need to get some resists before going in the city sewers. I decided to make myself honorifics gloves wich will cover my resists for some time

So with my resists and my new exemplar merc, I thought i was ready to go kill Radament.

But I was wrong...
So it was my first death and I discovered that I died because I forgot my resists gloves in my cube like a retard

However the undead was slain and I found this badass axe while I venturing in the Rocky Waste.

It took me alot of time to reach the Viper Claw temple because my ping was super high and I was lagging like crazy. Still managed to do it and I unplugged and replugged my cable afterward and it worked well.

I finished the Summoner and here are my stats:

Again, the act boss was a total joke with Wildfire it lasted for about 4 sec aswell. His little poison fiend outside of the main room were a bigger threat.

While in the kurast city, Penis decide to change his weapon and equip himself with a shockwave runeword because he thinks that rocks.

Found a cool weapon for my merc and we're now 2 punisher machines. (I'm still better ofc)

After a smooth run through act 3 without much trouble, here I am at travincal:

That boss was actually really harder than Andariel and Duriel. I almost died and couldn't protect Alhizeer Sad

That's the end of the second section. The next one will come tomorow and will contain act 4, 5 and lc1.

Third section, where I'll do act4, act5 and level challenge 1

The Lord of Terror, and so...:

So now here my stats when arriving in the pandemonium fortress

Tyrael asked me to go kill Izual and so I did, still using my shockwave bow and my axe on switch

After this hard task, I decided to go in the river of flame

I found a super cool ring of disengagement to replace my QQ ring in Chaos Sanctuary

Here are my stats right before i kill Diablo:

After walking a bit outside of harrogath, being level 42, I decided to go for level challenge 1, But before, I made myself that cool hat:

I succeeded to do the Ice one, but with my poor attack rating, walking in narrow passages was impossible:

I then decided to do LC1 at level 48 instead and to put every stats I got in Dexterity so when I was in Frigid highland, I found that new axe:

When reaching the Ice River to deliver Anya, I was lvl 44

After doing that quest, I continued my path up to the Ancients Way :

I killed them really quick with Wildfire and then I ventured in the Worldstone Keep level 1

I reached the waypoint in level 2 and continued up to the throne of destruction so I could hit lvl 48:

I succeeded to do the level 1 challenge by using Idol of Scosglen and running around like a retard until one of the amazons died and then let shockwave proc finish the job

I was now ready to go kill baal, he was really easy with my new axe and Wildfire skill

Next section will contain my progression through Terror act 1

Last edited by gg2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Druid Walktrough (Treewarden druid)

Post by hellgrind on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Nice, but try to sort those screenshots because they're confusing right now :3

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:13 pm

You mean more space between each screenshots or a completly different layout?

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 pm

I can't read this walkthrough seriously, because of the chars name. Some how it throws the interest away. What next, how to level up your vagina ? I mean, i have an amazon named Legolass, it takes some knowledge to get the joke, but this ...

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellgrind on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 pm

@gg2 wrote:You mean more space between each screenshots or a completly different layout?
If u want to do a walktrough showcase dont mule anything. It's like "im gonna make a blood moore walktrough on my 120 lvl char with all perf gear, all charms ect."

@Metalistas wrote:
I can't read this walkthrough seriously, because of the chars name. Some how it throws the interest away. What next, how to level up your vagina ? I mean, i have an amazon named Legolass, it takes some knowledge to get the joke, but this ...
+1 for this Smile

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 pm

I muled some gift box items and a qq ring I personnaly dont think it changes much of the gameplay. Also regarding character name I don't see how you need some knowledge to get the Legolass name joke as it is not a joke, it's only a name taken from a movie. Also the if my name bother you well it's too late he's lvl 27.
Glad you liked it guys. Still more SS to come.

Last edited by gg2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth0s on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Heh.. First thing I thought when I read the "my penis" was it's probably underused...

Myth0s
Que-Hegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 pm

lol Myth0s.

gg2, use AltGr+Print Screen (AltGr is the right alt) to get screenshots, then it only takes screenshots of the active window, ie. D2, instead of the whole screen around it.

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by x01001010 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 pm

D2SE stores screenshots automatically in MODS in the median folder as well.

Can't wait for more

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 pm

E: nevermind all that time the screenshots were going directly there aswell so I'll use em. Thanks for the tips btw

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum