Short Questions Thread

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Saviour on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Need a few tips for Melee Sorceress:
Where to spend all 134 skill points (with all +maximum skill level)? What do you think about Warp Armor (30) and Snow Queen (25 because the max life bonus cap at 30%) passives plus Moonstrike (33) and Bladestorm (1),  Uberskills: Baneblade (18) and Force Blast (1). After that I got 18 points left which skill is good enough to spend the rest points? What do you think about stat points - all on dexterity for max damage output and some strenght for items?
Any suggestions about items? For now I got Warp Blade (Starhawl SU) , Shield (Cauldron from The Mysteries set) , Armor (Dragonheart - Runeword +Kra) , Helm (Eidolon - Runeword +Taha) , Boots (Charge of the Goddes from The Mysteries set) , Gloves (Drekavac - Runeword +Taha) , Belt (Zann Esu's Rune Loop from Zann Esu's Secrets set).
I die alot when there is a huge group of monsters and behind them are mages or some sort of ranged ones.
Any tips and suggestions about items and skill build are welcome.

Saviour
Desert Cat

Posts : 17
Country : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by hellgrind on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:39 pm

1. Skillplan safemeleesorc (Sorceress, 2012 v005)
2. Skillplan offencivesorc (Sorceress, 2012 v005)

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...
Posts : 1044
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Xplosive on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:46 pm

I disagree with safe skillplan . In my book more than 1 point bladestorm is a waste .

Supermax WA (get even number of skills for avoid) , baneblade , Ice Queen (the defense bonuses for maxing are worth it ; about 20k )

Split the rest between Familiar and Moonstrike .

I would go for Damage build : Use dex crafted boots/gloves to reach maxblock ; use Kur Rw warpblade or a good craft and add up about 40% lifesteal or more for good measure Very Happy 

Craft a good staff and make use of those elementals . They survive pretty well everywhere except Fauztinville because they inherit your passives . As armor I like the TU ceremonial one and TU Kite shield is a good choice too . Lategame I would only use cauldron if I was doing bremmtown or something along those lines ; maybe you can get your hands on Stormflyer SSU kite shield .

Only use Starhawk and On RW armor for heroics or CoV ball cause it has some resists .

I also got a question : Is it me or is Parasite damage conversion bugged ? It seems to me it only does physical damage and no magic dmg at all .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

Posts : 484
Country : Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Jelle on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

@Mortenkein wrote:
@Jelle wrote:Thx for the replies, I already got -96 enemy light res & 75% OW, but it seems like I need to be able to hit her at all times to avoid the life regen Evil or Very Mad  I'll try the whirlpool suggestion and lyk how it went
A monster affected by open wounds bleeds during 8 seconds, in other words, she can't regen her life during 8 seconds. If you use whirlpool, you can use the same trick that I described about tantrum. Let her follow you and cast whirlpool all the way until she dies. When she's busy following you, she doesn't cast Plague Avatar trololol Salut.
I lvl'ed an amazon and used her uberskill to make a posion immune unit - turns out she only dealt poison dmg so my minion tanked her without losing hp Cheers! 

However the first monster I met in the next zone (iron giant) - I have no idea how to kill him, he doesn't seem to take any damage at all Thinking

Jelle
Ice Clan

Posts : 87
Country : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by PotPie on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello, I was wondering what the significance of the CTC Arrow affix was. I have seen it on quite a few items before but never really understood why it's really there. If someone could please answer this question for me that would be great.

PotPie
Asatruar

Posts : 18
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by x01001010 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:22 pm

@PotPie wrote:Hello, I was wondering what the significance of the CTC Arrow affix was. I have seen it on quite a few items before but never really understood why it's really there. If someone could please answer this question for me that would be great.
CTC arrow is usually seen 'on striking' meaning it procs often in multihitting skill builds. The great thing is that each arrow is seen by the game as if you shot it from your bow(even if you're carrying a 2h axe), which means all the good stuff that you have happens (1:1 damage, elemental damage, CB, deadly, life leech, and even(!!!) procs - including ctc arrow)

it's basically a automatic machinegun which deals the same damage as you - cool, huh?

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 170
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by PotPie on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 pm

@x01001010 wrote:
@PotPie wrote:Hello, I was wondering what the significance of the CTC Arrow affix was. I have seen it on quite a few items before but never really understood why it's really there. If someone could please answer this question for me that would be great.
CTC arrow is usually seen 'on striking' meaning it procs often in multihitting skill builds. The great thing is that each arrow is seen by the game as if you shot it from your bow(even if you're carrying a 2h axe), which means all the good stuff that you have happens (1:1 damage, elemental damage, CB, deadly, life leech, and even(!!!) procs - including ctc arrow)

it's basically a automatic machinegun which deals the same damage as you - cool, huh?
Ah okay, but I guess it is a bit redundant to throw it on a Bowazon isn't it? XD

PotPie
Asatruar

Posts : 18
Country : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by hellgrind on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm

@PotPie
The more arrow proc u have the better killspead u have because it carries all of your physical and elemental dmg

hellgrind
Burning Dead

Not so well known...
Posts : 1044
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by x01001010 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 pm

quite the opposite. you shoot so fast and strike so much and you shoot more and more arrows. Think barrage - let's say it shoots 80 arrows with each cast. 30% ctc arrow makes it in fact 104. then it gets even more fun because it chainprocs and in fact you get over 40% with 80 arrows (114).
With 8 fpa you have around 3 shots per second 3*80=240
while with arrow you'd get approx 340 arrows

It's quite possible i'm completely wrong - if I am please correct me

stoya even made a farterzon, so i guess it makes sense

x01001010
Corruptor Warlock

Posts : 170
Country : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Str0b3l on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

is there a jav zon build not using danmaku or more in detail is jav without danmaku (working)
seems kinda ridiculess that complete tree based on one single item?

Str0b3l
The Butcher

Posts : 5233
TGBest Transferred
Country : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum