Short Questions Thread

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

@FrostS wrote:Uldussian... is my current problem xD:
1. How much times I should hit him? (100?)
2. What is chance for him to heal after my death?
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ZuHV_wtpU here I see that boss blinks quite rare, when i see him blinking all the time, also i am microstuned...
1. Some people killed him with 1 purify, but i'm not sure how myself because I've never done him.
2. 50%
3. If you slow a boss that has teleport he will teleport more often. Microstun is because of the blink skill, assassins stun with it too.

@Metal, to answer bremmtown question no it doesn't have drop bias but it does drop a lot of junk.
@grim, I think it doesn't stack but don't catch on my words ^^ and for the 2nd question i'm fairly sure they all share the same duration unless you MO

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vullara on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:37 pm

How exactly does +% damage to undead work? Specifically on a judgesin using all the ways+wyrd to clear dunc. Does it add just physical damage, or all damage like elemental etc?

Vullara
Core Lord

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

@Vullara wrote:How exactly does +% damage to undead work?  Specifically on a judgesin using all the ways+wyrd to clear dunc. Does it add just physical damage, or all damage like elemental etc?
Quote from another d2 forum (had to google it)
"As I understand it, %damage to demons/undead works just like regular % enhanced damage.
It is applied to your weapons base damage. It only affects the physical damage, not any added elemental damage. It does not affect spells.
If I'm wrong I'd gladly be straightened out by the more technical members here: it would be news to me. "

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vullara on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:
@Vullara wrote:How exactly does +% damage to undead work?  Specifically on a judgesin using all the ways+wyrd to clear dunc. Does it add just physical damage, or all damage like elemental etc?
Quote from another d2 forum (had to google it)
"As I understand it, %damage to demons/undead works just like regular % enhanced damage.
It is applied to your weapons base damage. It only affects the physical damage, not any added elemental damage. It does not affect spells.
If I'm wrong I'd gladly be straightened out by the more technical members here: it would be news to me. "

Ah, well that makes sense Smile Thanks

Vullara
Core Lord

TGBest None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:43 pm

What causes the danse macabre freeze and is there any way to prevent it? Damn shame if such a cool skill is completely broken.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

@grimjerk wrote:What causes the danse macabre freeze and is there any way to prevent it? Damn shame if such a cool skill is completely broken.
In clod,there is one way I knew that can make that skill freeze,it is those big club guy from act 4,or our dark wanderer,it got stun on attack,sometimes when I was ww them with my barb from clod,I got hit,then I stay in one place and the wind is still around me,but I just stay there and do not move,mostly use switch weapon can stop that.....but I do not know in median,since our monsters are even more powerful

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 am

Yeah, now I remember. Being knocked back is the trigger. You'd have thought blizzard would have fixed that. In Median switching weapons doesn't seem to help. Oh well, just have to be careful.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:31 am

Trying holy melee build for first time in a long, long time. I never used Adrenaline potions before, or sacred armor, but I'm getting utterly raped trying to beat ubers with melee... So, on to my q's:

KNOWN: Sacred armor has a 5.5-sec timer; Adrenaline potion says it cancels a running timer.
UNKNOWNS:
1. Does that mean adrenaline brings the timer of sacred armor back to 5.5 instantly, or keeps it without a timer for a certain amount of seconds?
2. If adrenaline potions have a timer, do they stack, or if they don't have a timer, would they also stack and if so, how?
2.2. If they don't stack, what's the best way to utilize them? I'm trying to get Cathedral of Vanity and Azmondan here.

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 am

1. Instant reset of the timer.
2. No there is no duration as it is instant and stacking is not possible as its duration is 0.
2.2 I suppose fill a row or two with them in your belt and every time you cast SA just eat one -> wait for SA to wear off -> recast -> rinse/repeat

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taem on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 am

Another Q. How am I suppose to kill Akarat with holy melee? WTF? With summoner necro, I just tele-bombed my enemies. Fucken Creature of Flame took me almost 20-minutes!!! Game is totally different with melee. Anyway's with Akarat, I killed all his followers and now he's completely invincible! And before that, he was invincible. I'm not entirely sure how to kill him. If I let all his followers live and try wailing on him, I die very fast and he takes little to no damage. What am I doing wrong?

taem
Dark Nephalem

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/monkeymeatsauce/

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum