Short Questions Thread

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Short Questions Thread

Post by FrostS on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:13 pm

@Str0b3l wrote:oh yeah early median time was great

can zon with sov do dbaal/secret marco using phalanx?
should take so time but if i summ and hide behind corner and spam phalanx around corner should work?

does it work doing kabraxis with phalanx if i lure him out to the long way and use phalanx to shoot down like 1-2 offscreens so he wont see me?
I guess all answers is 'no'...

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:21 pm

@FrostS wrote:
@Str0b3l wrote:oh yeah early median time was great

should take so time but if i summ and hide behind corner and spam phalanx around corner should work?

does it work doing kabraxis with phalanx if i lure him out to the long way and use phalanx to shoot down like 1-2 offscreens so he wont see me?
I guess all answers is 'no'...
Dbaal is so easy for zon... put pts in defensive harmony til you get 50 slow, then kite baal and use barrage.
For MNX no idea if you can kill him i'd say nope.

For kabraxis I think he'll kill you if you try to do that...

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalistas on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Baal for sure can summon his summons even on top of you. I tried ghost arrow him from a side while he was on his bridge. He did summon two on me. And they appear with fast rate, phalanx might not be fast enough to kill them. Even my druid/sorc with max fire skill have hard killing those summons.  
Not sure about Marco boss, but with both Marco and Baal you gonna have to be close to SoV. If you keep distance far enough, she just runs back to you draging all the horde along.

Aspirine > make a video, cause i wana see that Smile

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Str0b3l on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 pm

@Metalistas wrote:

Baal for sure can summon his summons even on top of you. I tried ghost arrow him from a side while he was on his bridge. He did summon two on me. And they appear with fast rate, phalanx might not be fast enough to kill them. Even my druid/sorc with max fire skill have hard killing those summons.  
Not sure about Marco boss, but with both Marco and Baal you gonna have to be close to SoV. If you keep distance far enough, she just runs back to you draging all the horde along.

Aspirine > make a video, cause i wana see that Smile
not sure but if baal has something to focus on he wont target he summ on me he will do on sov
the question is still if killspeed is high enough, well will be gear check

well marco should work more or less i did it similar way with druid and sov + banshee that was pretty easy since he tried killing sov gg

Str0b3l
The Butcher

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm

@ Aspirine Patch 1.A9 introduced lorenado to replace VS . It also removed all spell sinergy .

I think it is 1-2 patches before 1.95 that diseased cattle were really good . 1.95 Starfire is onlt 2%/lvl and cattle 12% .

At first Laz worked at cattle dispersion making them unaimable and then he reduced sinergy from 15% to 12% . But the old cattle that you could somewhat aim did the dmg of Abyss with the advantage of poison immunities in k3k=0 and dmg could be buffed by poison duration to instakill everything afflicted .

I tried doing CoV and JD before ragequitting that charater . I wasn't prepared enough ... didn;t know stuff will 1 shot me in cov at 60k def and imperius+malathel immune to cows

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 pm

@Xplosive wrote:@ Aspirine Patch 1.A9 introduced lorenado to replace VS . It also removed all spell sinergy .

I think it is 1-2 patches before 1.95 that diseased cattle were really good . 1.95 Starfire is onlt 2%/lvl and cattle 12% .

At first Laz worked at cattle dispersion making them unaimable and then he reduced sinergy from 15% to 12% . But the old cattle that you could somewhat aim did the dmg of Abyss with the advantage of poison immunities in k3k=0 and dmg could be buffed by poison duration to instakill everything afflicted .

I tried doing CoV and JD before ragequitting that charater . I wasn't prepared enough ... didn;t know stuff will 1 shot me in cov at 60k def and imperius+malathel immune to cows
Damn, it's so old then?! I am a proud vet.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deak2112 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Does Mark of the Wild oskill still show up on crafted Barb swords? In the guide I'm reading, he used Barb axes, but the shrine thread says it also shows up on Barb swords. I only ask because after 20 shrines it has yet to show up on the sword and I just wanna verify this lest I waste more shrines.

Deak2112
Onyx Knight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by templar on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 pm

documentation wrote:Suffix +(18 to 24) to Mark of the Wild 48 40 33 217 Barbarian Axe
axes only

templar
Clawstorm Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BornL33T on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Newbie in action Smile

What is the point with the items with same properties, like the perfect skulls and ith runes? both adds +15% ench def/dam, ofc you can also use ith for runeword. Don't this makes skulls useless?

A perfect emerald adds +10 D/ 20 life which is not really big deal, regarding how difficult to get perfect gems/skulls wouldn't be better to buy orbs and save the sockets for jewels/runes?
Sorry but i am getting some troubles to find best addon to my gear Very Happy

For the character orb too, different items adds the same bonus, but this is not a problem anyway :p , the problem is when i've tried to add catalysts to it, L/E added damage to undead/demons and the 3rd one wiped it out...it would be awesome if that warning says: "do not use it in level 120 and don't try to add c. of destruction", because my lovely orb has gone now..

BornL33T
Trapped Soul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Some skills use gems and some use runes to aid in the skill. That's the reason for the variation.

Catalyst of Destruction destroy's everything lol. Save for runeword creation, why would you cube catalyst of destruction with any of your good items Razz

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum