SU SSU SSSU Ratio

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SU SSU SSSU Ratio

Post by suchbalance on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Anywhere in destruction difficulty can drop every item in the game. Some places have skewed drop chances to drop more sets / jewels etc. You can look this up in the documentation.

suchbalance
Ethereal

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:02 am

10/15, 4/15 and 1/15 for every single Sacred Uniques. Some items have a drop bias, which is why some items like ceremonial armors / gilded shields / avenger guards / naginatas dont drop as often as other pieces of gears.

RNG is a way for god to say fuck you once in a while. I've found 3 pieces of centuria's / knights grace and have yet to find a simple danmaku or a god damn SU preserved head LOL...

Wulf
Landmass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by grimjerk on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:22 pm

The RNG sees all, knows all. It is pure capriciousness incarnate. It senses what gear you are after and cackles with binary evil as it denies you.

grimjerk
Prince Albrecht

Grumpy Uncle Grimjerk knows best!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rishab on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:17 am

@yargd wrote:I notice Duncraig drop lot of Set SU, but not SU.

So does each uber area has their own drop or they will drop every single item in game?

some ubers have bias for certain type of items and some monster/bosses also have higher chance of dropping certain stuff. Duncraig have a bias of dropin "sacred" item, it can be any quality, so adding that up with ur mf, u get higher chance of getting sacred set/su in that uber.
It is mentioned in docs under the uber details that what uber have what kind of bias.

Rishab
Ancient Fungus

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by potapo_gourouni on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 am

@The Big Ouchy wrote:
To me it seems like some weird character dependent thing. I've found dozens of set nagis on my druid that I never find on other characters for instance.

Same here

potapo_gourouni
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clariska on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:50 pm

ahahaha dw i have same bad luck.When i do find a good item its not for my pally Very Happy but hey thats life i guess.

oh btw it should have a difference in ratio gear per gear.Technically thats how 95% games these days.

Clariska
Daystar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum