The Brother Laz uberquest

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Brother Laz uberquest

Post by Drag0nw1nd on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 am

Hey all, I made a thread a while back, but was wondering if anyone has any ideas for downing the mighty Laz with a sorc?

I'm playing classic and I'm almost done a full playthrough, going to be uploading some nice videos for YouTube, but I can't see any way of defeating him. I'm using Baneblade with 99% OW and lots of FRW, but he just rolls me every time, haha.

My videos wouldn't be the same without this final quest.. anyone think it's possible with sorc? Suggestions?

Thanks!! And Happy Holidays.

Razz

Drag0nw1nd
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:12 am

Don't use bladestorm and don't use a warp blade. The reason for that is that killing totems results in insta-death. Warp blade has area effect attack (or smth like that) and baneblade hit totems. So Either use a sword or a orb that don't have any offensive proc. (Also remove all items that have proc when attacked/struck/etc.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nw1nd on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:22 am

@gg2 wrote:Don't use bladestorm and don't use a warp blade. The reason for that is that killing totems results in insta-death. Warp blade has area effect attack (or smth like that) and baneblade hit totems. So Either use a sword or a orb that don't have any offensive proc. (Also remove all items that have proc when attacked/struck/etc.

Thanks.. but ofc, not using Warp blades or any procs of any kind. Just using the Helgrotha's Fang SU Dirk with Goddess RW Bone shield. Not Bladestorm, but Baneblade.

But even with Warp armor, I don't have a lot of dodge, the totems bring me to one life and any hit will take me down.. I feel like I have so much FRW too, especially with Baneblade, but I can't even out run his teleports to collect my thoughts. Wouldn't mind seeing a video from a sorc downing Laz, but other than Marco's sin videos, there's nothing else around.

Hmm.. seems so tough.

Wondering if I can use the Stone of the Skatsim that I have for Unholy armor somehow, but you have to use so many Adrenalines and the duration is so low, even with +to skills.. argh.. not sure.. wonder if Brother Laz can beat Brother Laz with a sorc.. What Would Laz Do? Haha.

Evil or Very Mad

Drag0nw1nd
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gg2 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:42 am

Oh I I've read bladestorm at first time reading. Well idk really what to say, I didn't did it tbh.

gg2
Scaled Mutant

Marco's Favorite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stoya on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:21 pm

totem ignores avoid iirc.. its all about practice bro keep on trying..

stoya
Darkwarden

do some research LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nw1nd on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:09 pm

@stoya wrote:totem ignores avoid iirc.. its all about practice bro keep on trying..

Alright, thanks for the advice. You're probably right, ofc. I think I got frustrated too quickly.. didn't give Brother Laz quest the proper respect. I'll try to devise some additional tactics and maybe look at some different gear, since most of what I had was basically for +skills to increase Unholy Armor duration, which I don't think is THAT important.

Anyway, hopefully I can post back later on with my success!

Thanks again.

Santa 

Drag0nw1nd
Desert Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 pm

unholy armor can only have like 3 seconds i think and this is pointless^^. However laz indeed has something to do with your gear ...fast attack speed and fast run speed are really important, good defensive stats never hurt

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:12 pm

@stoya wrote:totem ignores avoid iirc.. its all about practice bro keep on trying..

It's their tremor skill that ignores avoidance (which becomes an insta-kill once they have cursed you with -50k damage reduction/magic damage reduction)

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Idk how good Time Warp would be there .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:32 pm

chronofield is cool since its duration is like 20 seconds and you can precast it alot and then lure him into it

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum