Soul Reaver Sacred?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soul Reaver Sacred?

Post by IxIRevulsion on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I was organizing my shared stash in SP to put similar weapons next to each other when I noticed I had a fourth SU/SSU/SSSU Raptor Scythe not listed in the documentation. I traced my trade logs and received it quite awhile ago, does anyone know where this comes from? I'd prefer to keep realm only/hacked items off the SP TCP/IP trade forum if someone can clarify it's origin so I can remove it from my trading post.

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soul Reaver Sacred?

Post by beardog69 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

- Disabled Terumi's guest items due to hack threats from same:
Aeterna
Grand Armor
Sword of the White Void
Soul Reaver
Fury of Hellfire
- Also removed:
Modder's Block
Rime Bomb
The Battlecrusher
Nevermind
Clock and Dagger
Siggard's Revenge

I guess it is in fact a hacked item according to this. And a very lame attempt at that. The stats or so low why bother hacking a bullshit item. Might at least make it useable.
I have gotten a bunch of items from 1F9b & up in trading & what can you do but get rid of them. No one wants to trade for a hack or even have a hack. The only one I would have considered for version 11 was the 100% to avoid. If it was 50% to balance out the insanely tough mod this round it would equalize things. But the 100% was great for finding what worked & than going back without it to beat the quest. I don't edit & play legit as I can. Except for that gem I used 4 times.

beardog69
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IxIRevulsion on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 am

Mmm shame that they still circulate around sometimes, oh well gone to Charsi for the gold has more value. Thanks for the info i'll take a look for any of those other items as well.

IxIRevulsion
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 am

some of these 'disabled' items were accidentally enabled thanks to a bug with D2Excel and a bit of nonsense from blizz to. I couldn't care enough to disable them, because everyone knows people move items from realm to SP anyway.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beardog69 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

Wow I didn't think you could do that But I just learned something new in MXL land! I thought Marcos was trying to kill that possibility!

beardog69
Devourer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum