Naginata sin - viable?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naginata sin - viable?

Post by Crepes on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm currently playing a naginata sin and am really slowing down in my progress. I'm level 114 currently at terror ancients and just struggling through. My gear is all T6 unique stuff, but I'm not sure if anything better is available to me since I can't get any sacred uniques or great runes yet. Once I manage to make it to destruction I'm pretty sure I'll be completely unable to progress, as I won't have my character orb any more and things will be much harder. The kickstarter sin and other active topics regarding sins that I see all seem to be focused on shield + claw, which is most likely much better, but I'm really wanting to stick with nagi. Is it possible? What should I be changing? I currently spam a lot of wyrd and crucify for melee attacks. Maxed ways + laserblade + perfect being, other points are in QoB and crucify. Not sure what else I can do.

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naginata sin - viable?

Post by wow123400 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Craft a nagi with a good proc and higher damage,crucify is good but 1pt is enough,if go nagi,maybe try a little twin fang,with beacon that skill could be good,if like wdm,then go with crucify+barrier strike,still take beacon,one pt in wychwind for hard boss as always

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

in the end nagi is insane

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Barrier strike is better than crucify. You made no mention of perfect being despite the fact that its essentially required. You need a large amount of life leech so your orb can fill up and drain 300 times a second. If you stop attacking you die. If you get surrounded or flanked you die. If you get hit locked you die.

Keep moving, keep attacking, keep leaching. Defense is not a thing for you.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostS on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 pm

1. Just to make sure - did u mo your items? -) When I was stacked in terror I didnt know that u can mo with more than 1 mystic orb.
2. Imho craft items/double-mo items are usually better then t6 armor. Double-mo weapons with low-lvl rune words can compete in flat damage with sacred uniques.

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepes on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 pm

I don't really have much MO'd because I'm not sure what to put on them. What should I be looking for? Also I have no shrines Sad

Maybe I should make a Shamo nagi with double MO. But then what would I put on it? I don't really know. Also I'd have to find a sacred nagi.

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 am

Sin is difficult for low end equipment and low level characters, just how it is.
Btw, I owned destruction with serpent set and holding down 1 pt shadow refuge on right click. Nothing else but passives ( 3 ways, laserblade, perfect being ). But then I had a full charm set and 500 signets.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by romanN1 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:28 pm

@zaphodbrx i have a small question...could you achieve all that without the help of other chars/players? I'm not trying to be a bad guy, but i've been searching for info about nagi sin for a couple of days...i'm kinda stuck in destruction difficulty at the beginning of act 5. I've made hundreds of runs on wsk terror like some guy said to find rare sacred nagi for crafting but nothing...i'm really stuck and i dunno what i'm supposed to do in terms of what items to get, where to farm them and stuff like that...i can't even resist in terror fautz... Sad. A little help would be apreciated :-s.

romanN1
The Smith

Mr. Nice Guy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/winstonjaegarn

Back to top Go down

Post by BASED_GOD on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:36 pm

BASED_GOD
Ancient Fungus

I'd rather be a Devourer!
TGGood None

View user profile