Summoner/Reanimate Assassin

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summoner/Reanimate Assassin

Post by GregMXL on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:27 am

How would you guys set one up? Gear,stats,mystic orbs,playstyle etc...I wanna do something different...so...what you guys think? Bat Strike and Summon Spirit,Ways,PB obvious(just curious on opinions).....Please don't send me to old 2012 Chuck Noris Bat Strike guide. I want some ideas from the vets here and up to date for Ultimative.

GregMXL
Zorun Tzin

Epic Admin
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summoner/Reanimate Assassin

Post by wow123400 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 am

Hardly any,a good summoner and reanimater means you have strong skills to support your minions,such as necro's embalming+totems+shadows,or as a druid's little frog which has lots of buffing from the aura itself

As an assassin,you have strong way damage and perfect stun skill blink,so if you do not go on enemies yourself,all those powerful skills will be meaningless.....

come to think of it,sin does have that blink skills,which can bring all summoned minions at once,and the skill is from sin,so sin's blink are better than others,so....... Thinking  No that doesn't help anything

Maybe a bomb sin with daystar and shredder summons,that's the only thing in my mind now,your uber skill phase bomb can be a help for those summons,but since you have no skill to make your summons tanky,better just get reanimates with those monsters,cause reanimates are depends the lvl of the area,not a lot from you

And since you want summon/reanimates to help,so if you do not go bomb,you have to do batstrike in early game,and I don't think you like those builds just for end game gears

So,early game use regular bomb skill,late game use craft claw with Immbomb,and craft gears with some caster reanimates such as daystar etc...

Kill Bpr 1000 times to get a destroy shaman,better than those shadows from runeword or those hard to get sacred uniques

Since you are an energy based char,you can give the new skill dark spirit a try in early game,but once phase bomb come out,no more spirits

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:52 am

@Wow: i guess you never used sin's current bombs( from skill tree) at terror/destr.....
@Greg: Reanimate assasin is bad idea because only necro/barb are good for that coz of totems/stances(i think stance as an aura will buff reanimates not only summons, but i never tried that so i do not know that for sure)
Summoner asa => batstrike asa : 125 minion res for tri ele immunes( if it still work) + slow from everything as much as possible  because she isn't a super nagisin (ll kill speed problems/etc) you will need a some sort of focus on + skills/minion hp(minion hp from jewels too, hard and boring work...) => req tons of work on gear and playstyle.

If you really want to try something different
Try devouring cloud caster assasin. Oskill deal poison dmg, not bad actually, can be easy obtain.
Little miniguide....... :
Until hatred k3k all points in energy, main skill Psionic Storm, easy and good lvling until that. Cluster Mine works great for lc0. From k3k pick any rare glovers any 2 rings and any amul, make rings/amul rare and get from rerolls 1+1+3 all skills, from glovers get devouring cloud main skill now, all other gear focus first on -100 poison res and + anything else you like, start maxing poison passive for poison spell damage bonus + any gear you will like here, since sin do not need def you could be happy with any amount of honorific items, i did 2 claws with double mo bonus( only katars not any other claw for lvl req 0! ) hit max cast speed easy with them after insane hp on kill => good poison spell killer that can be casted from some distance( practice a bit and you will understood fast how to use it effective( not so hard at all)) + PS for immunes until 90 lvl => phase bomb => crafts => craft old fire bomb for heroics. I stoped at ~100 lvl coz i did that only for test also for searching an alternative build for caster sin. At end game you will need to have 2 items like ssu aspis and ssu coronet for insane hp on kill 250+ 151-200 ( awesome right ? ), and to get as much % of block as possible with some combo of spell gear and dex gear ( very hard work with craft jewels for EF/ poison dmg 3-6 2%dex + mb something else ).
I do not want to finish this idea because i will not play sins for sure( too cheesy character) but you or someone else could finish this.

Note: why that oskill awesome?  it can be casted on the ground and last for 5 seconds so it is very good for summon ubers if you know what that mean. Cool 
Gl & HF .

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 am

Reanimate also benefit from stances. Thats why mountain god were so popular with wolf stance. Now you can imagine trap rat reanimate with kraken stance.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xplosive on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Do not forget to add Chronozon RW and Heart of Frost MO if you got it .

Xplosive
Bloody Butcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Noctule and Soul Harvest give the main bonuses. + the kickass SoV and Demonblood aura
Screen of the Viz Jaq Tar with really good %reanimates.
Gallowlaugh Amulet for the Sacrifices
Elemental Band for Lihgtning Arena
Centuria Insectorum for the shitload of tiny tanks
Segolia Belt and Boots for Wolf Stance + 1 cute little wolf
Pestilence Helm with 0% reanimates for the Gift of The Wild

Supermax Doom the living shit out of everything, robots do the rest
Supermax Bionetic Blast and it get`s pretty powerfull
Supermax Queen of Blades
Limpet Laser to cast all over the place so you won`t get bored and freeze every now and then
Beacon is always nice
Supermax Perfect Being

As charm reanimates aim for something with Bloodlust on Death Like Undead Eagles, and from BPR Steel Fur Titan reanimates for Thorns Aura

Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWolf on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Agree with Vadust completely. Barbs have the natural stance advantage and dmg, Necros have sacrifices and their armies (stacked auras and totems help a lot with reanimates)

Sorcs have AotOR to get sacrifices, so they could reanimate well with a decent skill setup too.

Apart from their killspeed (which would usually be nerfed by reanimate gear), what do sins have that would work there?

I guess an atmgsin with Rha rw sword would have powerful reanimates, but the weapon would suck for atmgs, which would screw both your killspeed (less necrobots) and survivability (no los)

Can't see how that could work rly, but that's the best i could think of. Maybe if you geared everything for reanimates with uber-rare gear it could work by getting the most powerful reanimates possible.

Fryst / Penumbra could work for a Broadsin for the killspeed, then have the rest of your gear use reanimates maybe?

DanielWolf
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm

If expensive gear isn't  out of the question:

community boots and gloves for wolf stance.
Barbarian summoner set belt for stance radius (super endgame get the sleep charm with jday trophy)
summon veil king crafted shield and crafted claw with bane.
Everything else into minion life, damage and firespell damage (for pyroblast from gloves).
If veil king sucks and minion life is a problem (both of which are probably true) then go for Dar-Al-Harb runeword which comes with a crapton of spell damage anyways.

Then you can have a nice act 5 merc:
Qaraks will for bloodlust
Clawfeet and robe of leaves to buff his gift of the wild
Ekham runeword or Tennousuuhai and some demonstone bloods so he can tank barrels.

For skills I'd spec into batstrike, dark spirit, 1pt beacon, psychic scream, doom, and some pb for lulzy dodge.

Something like this-ish:
Skillplan  (Assassin, 2012 v005)

Not as strong as a tricked out necro (nothing really is) since they can get over 240k elemental damage on their summons and make them super fast with acid fiends and black mass but still should be nifty.

Last edited by The Big Ouchy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vadust on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:25 pm

But what the point if build can do almost all staff from scratch?
Someone proved that even 2-hand sword amazon could be realistic and usefull with good gear and almost all charms but can't get all of them from begining.

vadust
Scaled Mutant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Ouchy on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:29 pm

You can definately make a viable summon assassin. There was actually an old guide based around choronozon which didn't use any expensive gear that worked pretty well. Come to think of it nothing I mentioned is terribly difficult to get apart from the unnecesary sleep charm.

The fun is in getting stuff to work.

The Big Ouchy
Bear Shaman

More brilliant than Chuck Noris!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum