Uber`s you just can`t do

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uber`s you just can`t do

Post by Beacon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 pm

So in order to make it less embarrassing for me, please share the Ubers that you can`t do so I won`t feel like the only one who can`t

Here`s my list: Brother Laz
                    Startled Witch
                    Secret Chrysaor - only killed him once with Stormcrows, but he always spawns traps at a way to rapid rate
                    Yshary Sanctum - never got past the 3rd stage
                    The Triune
                    MarcoNecrox - killed him really easy on Terror, Destruction not so much (also why aren`t his resistance drops visible?) <--- Done, thanks to Aspirine. Also got a perf charm!!!

Last edited by Beacon on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uber`s you just can`t do

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Laz
Witch
Sec Chrysaor
Yshari I had troubles with jungle level, but it's doable.
Triune I can barely clear a few mobs before I am instagibbed :S
MNX (well my fr killed him for me, I could do him too with some practice)
KoS (easily doable if I level my barb or if I upgrade my tw a bit more)
Kabraxis (no idea how to do him lol)
Uldyssian (I didn't even reach the boss images because of stupid bugs, but I heard he is so fcking hard that I didn't even want to try and continue)
Brachy (god damn that, barely reached him only to be killed a few meters near him, by MAGGOTS /facepalm. With ele drood I can't past through maggots and with tw i'll probably won't do shit to brach)
Athulua ( I beated her for 20 minutes on my tw and her health didn't even move so I said fuck it...)
Astro (easy, just didn't really tried it yet)

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 pm

@aspirine101 wrote:Laz
Witch
Sec Chrysaor
Uldyssian (I didn't even reach the boss images because of stupid bugs, but I heard he is so fcking hard that I didn't even want to try and continue)
Brachy (god damn that, barely reached him only to be killed a few meters near him, by MAGGOTS /facepalm. With ele drood I can't past through maggots and with tw i'll probably won't do shit to brach)
Athulua ( I beated her for 20 minutes on my tw and her health didn't even move so I said fuck it...)
Triune is extremly easy with Poison Sorc. The only poison immunes are those bats at the end that you can kill with any other skill. I can`t kill Arihan tho

Kabraxis you can do with a good rainbow bowazon. After you destroy the pillars go to an really open area and spam barrage. He will teleport on you and summon skeletons that will be instakilled from barage. (if you`re lucky will take 1/4 to 1/2 of his life). Then the moment he teleports start running in circles around him spamming barrage all the time so you don`t get stuck in bone prison and dodging the Balefire(physical dmg won`t do any good here since he always has 50% dmg reduce on from balfire). He has the bad habit when 1/20 life to cast broadside and bone prison. Don`t have any slow items or he will keep teleporting on you. Ecstatic frenzy cast with Demon Regalia is really helpfull.

Brachy - this uberlevel is totally meant for Unholly paladin caster. First you get the huge poison resist and life regen from Tainted Blood, with 95% psn res making everything harmless. Second are the psn immune summons that you should have all 25 of them all the time. Third is that he can easyly teleport. And kill maggots easy with -200 light res. When you get to Brachyceran, wait for him to turn you into worm. After that Sacred armor and charge in there killing everything so you won`t get 10000 ghost worms. Then lure them away from the main area then teleport into the room. Open a town portal and always stay in the opposite side of him. Continiously hitting him with Mind Flay and casting summons to tank the barrels. He has shit hp, with 3-4 lucky hits he`s dead.

Athulua is a pain in the ass. Has huge hp. Still doable with Unholly Paladin as long as u can instakill those shit rats.

Astrogha again Unholly Paladin. Try to stay at a safe distance and cast-lock(when you get his name even if he`s offscreen) him with mindflay so you continue hitting him with Mindflay even when he`s offscreen.

Uldyssian - Whychwynd assassin with a Spiriit of Vengeance from SSU Bone Helm or SSSU Aspis. Uldyssian is boring as fuck. Dark Maiden Talons are the best for him cuz you get 0 light radius and he will stop doing anything if you move out of his screen. Also it`s helpfull to do this after Duriel Quest so you get 2 town portals.

Beacon
Blood Stone

Innovative Builds Guy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm

@Beacon wrote:
@aspirine101 wrote:Laz
Witch
Sec Chrysaor
Triune is extremly easy with Poison Sorc. The only poison immunes are those bats at the end that you can kill with any other skill. I can`t kill Arihan tho

Kabraxis you can do with a good rainbow bowazon. After you destroy the pillars go to an really open area and spam barrage. He will teleport on you and summon skeletons that will be instakilled from barage. (if you`re lucky will take 1/4 to 1/2 of his life). Then the moment he teleports start running in circles around him spamming barrage all the time so you don`t get stuck in bone prison and dodging the Balefire(physical dmg won`t do any good here since he always has 50% dmg reduce on from balfire). He has the bad habit when 1/20 life to cast broadside and bone prison. Don`t have any slow items or he will keep teleporting on you. Ecstatic frenzy cast with Demon Regalia is really helpfull.

Brachy - this uberlevel is totally meant for Unholly paladin caster. First you get the huge poison resist and life regen from Tainted Blood, with 95% psn res making everything harmless. Second are the psn immune summons that you should have all 25 of them all the time. Third is that he can easyly teleport. And kill maggots easy with -200 light res. When you get to Brachyceran, wait for him to turn you into worm. After that Sacred armor and charge in there killing everything so you won`t get 10000 ghost worms. Then lure them away from the main area then teleport into the room. Open a town portal and always stay in the opposite side of him. Continiously hitting him with Mind Flay and casting summons to tank the barrels. He has shit hp, with 3-4 lucky hits he`s dead.

Athulua is a pain in the ass. Has huge hp. Still doable with Unholly Paladin as long as u can instakill those shit rats.

Astrogha again Unholly Paladin. Try to stay at a safe distance and cast-lock(when you get his name even if he`s offscreen) him with mindflay so you continue hitting him with Mindflay even when he`s offscreen.

Uldyssian - Whychwynd assassin with a Spiriit of Vengeance from SSU Bone Helm or SSSU Aspis. Uldyssian is boring as fuck. Dark Maiden Talons are the best for him cuz you get 0 light radius and he will stop doing anything if you move out of his screen. Also it`s helpfull to do this after Duriel Quest so you get 2 town portals.
Thanks man, cookie!
As for laz/witch, seems only a sin is able to do them

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flubbucket on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 pm

This topic is funny for me since I can't kill Hatred Mephisto yet.

Of course I'm wearing a helmet made from a paper plate and using a weapon made of soup. Rolling Eyes 

flubbucket
Necrobot

Creepy Old Geezer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quirinus on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Dunno now, but back in cMXL days I was pretty close to training myself to kill him (laz) with my barb. I think its still doable, but a lot more tedious now. I think it can be done with any char with enough patience and the right setup and training. Ofc, some chars can do it way faster.

Anyways, heres my list:
Blaz
Astro
Witch (i could get to her, but not kill her)
brachy (could get to him easily and damage him a bit)
Yshari (could get to about half)
Uldy (didnt really try because id get raped)
Both chry
Kab (i could kill the seals and damage him a bit))
Mnx (stopped playing around his intoduction)Triune (same)
Athulua

I pretty much tried the ulty ubers only with a weak barb and didnt have much time to practice, so I think id be able to kill a few after some time.

Last edited by Quirinus on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quirinus
Creature of Flame

Bloody High Five
TGGood none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUS01 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Vizjun. My KS isn't enough for overpass the resurrecting speed mobs.
B Laz: don't tried.
Witch: don't tried.
Yshari: stages aren't problem with my fortress barb. However, I cant kill the boss. Also boring map.
Uldysian: not autoaiming skills(except the stupid wychiwind) do that quest very boring... specially for barbs, cause going to melee is really hard in this game.
Kabraxis: very hard to get, and the boss is really sick for barb...
Triune: I can kill all things, including those fucking bats with fortress... However, I never see Arihan, and I don't understand very well the mechanics forom that quest...
Brachyeran: Imho, ES can't overpass the poison damage from worms... Is an really sic quest.
KOS: 350-400 k of defense isn't enough for recah Juris Khan. Maybe possible with other espec.(my fortress barb can't do it)
Secret Crisaor: IMPOSIBLE do it with 1 char without: Sacred Armor, 500k of defense, or invencible minions. It's simply imposible for cause of mechanics from that quest...

All others,(designed for average players) DONE.

MUS01
Burning Dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Laz: Sad 

Uldyssin: Sad 

Witch: Sad 

Ysha%^&***: all these 4 ubers,take too long,never had the time to finish them

Triune: Haven't even tried this yet,if too large map again......

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitriy Of on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm

In v6-7(SP): Witch.
In current patch(on TSW): Laz/Astro/QT/KoS/brachy/Kabraxis/Witch/sacred Chrysaor/Yshary/MarcoNecroX. Although only my melee necro finished Destruction, and i have many bugs last time.

Last edited by Dmitriy Of on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dmitriy Of
Curst Guard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wotan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 pm

@MUS0
Wychwind is not auto aiming. Why would you think it is?
About Vizjun - use the Su axe with cyclone one striking with your ks+fortress barb.

I was not able to do lately Uldy, witch cause of really lagy pc and its reducing my reactions by a lot, Yshari=boring, and I stopped playing before Mnx was introduced, so no Truine too.

Wotan
Madawc

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum