The biggest -the greatest -the highest

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The biggest -the greatest -the highest

Post by Sexen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Yea it made me want to play diablo again lol.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:56 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:he won't make it to 120
HA!I actually made it

however...  Rolling Eyes  next time I should remember not to forget about char orb lmao.
still most fun I've had in d2 in a while Twisted Evil

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Wait wait you actually post that here, after cowarding act 3 while 20 ppl were watching you?

so basically for everyone , the story is: i was waiting for axios for destruction.
In the time he was doing ancients/baal on terror (he's slow as fock), I finished ENTIRE dest act 1... including the very long jails/catacombs/witches/blabla

In a2 he was always just running behind me

But the worst, in act 3... we reach lower kurast and he says "this should be fun"
- for NO reason at all while I was killing lotsss of monster he was camping in town
finally I made it to trav (alone) and he wanted a TP... wtf

axios coward  Evil or Very Mad 

Btw. the bet was that you wouldn't get to 120 on your own. You did acts 1,2,3 thanks to me Wink

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Sounds like he was working smart-time not part-time. He still failed the challenge and should be chastised! I can't wait till I get the net thing figured out and be able to game with yall.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 pm

LOL I am ashamed that I never watched this tristram vid Very Happy

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

@MarcoNecroX wrote:Wait wait you actually post that here, after cowarding act 3 while 20 ppl were watching you?

so basically for everyone , the story is: i was waiting for axios for destruction.
In the time he was doing ancients/baal on terror (he's slow as fock), I finished ENTIRE dest act 1... including the very long jails/catacombs/witches/blabla

In a2 he was always just running behind me

But the worst, in act 3... we reach lower kurast and he says "this should be fun"
- for NO reason at all while I was killing lotsss of monster he was camping in town
finally I made it to trav (alone) and he wanted a TP... wtf

axios coward  Evil or Very Mad 

Btw. the bet was that you wouldn't get to 120 on your own. You did acts 1,2,3 thanks to me Wink
axios owned hard today

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:31 pm

haha.haters gonna hate,hi marco.First of all that was my first real hardcore character,so I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with the PRO in act 3 kurast and onward(lag was involved too).a2 running behind you? rewatch the stream and count the fortress proc spamm (its 10% on kill),ex when u enterd duriels chamber he was at 30%.Why I acted like a noob in kurast was bcuz i play on lowest res windowed mode,and u decided to teleport over the forest so i had to change res to 800x600 and blink,but after changing res for some reason my game lags so i have to rej and bla bla
" You did acts 1,2,3 thanks to me " .I died on RoF bcuz i forgot to remove char orb,and i'm pretty sure just durance is harder than all a1,2...
so coward or weak or whatever I had a blast with all hc chars and ur streaming idea is awesome  Clap Clap .next time u should play with some1 on YOUR lvl  Wink

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:33 pm

@axios wrote:haha.haters gonna hate,hi marco.First of all that was my first real hardcore character,so I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with the PRO in act 3 kurast and onward(lag was involved too).a2 running behind you? rewatch the stream and count the fortress proc spamm (its 10% on kill),ex when u enterd duriels chamber he was at 30%.Why I acted like a noob in kurast was bcuz i play on lowest res windowed mode,and u decided to teleport over the forest so i had to change res to 800x600 and blink,but after changing res for some reason my game lags so i have to rej and bla bla
" You did acts 1,2,3 thanks to me " .I died on RoF bcuz i forgot to remove char orb,and i'm pretty sure just durance is harder than all a1,2...
so coward or weak or whatever I had a blast with all hc chars and ur streaming idea is awesome  Clap Clap .next time u should play with some1 on YOUR lvl  Wink

But,I think you are the only one alive  Sad 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by axios on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 pm

^ meant skill lvl  Rolling Eyes 

axios
Slain Soul

weaK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wow123400 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:36 pm

@axios wrote:^ meant skill lvl  Rolling Eyes 

Only the strongest lives  Twisted Evil 

I know it was red,just try to fit the character,still means the same thing though  Whistling 

wow123400
Malthael

High Posting Cookie Monster
TGGood 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum