Does Warp armor can dodge also block magic aoe and magic projectile? (melee sorc)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does Warp armor can dodge also block magic aoe and magic projectile? (melee sorc)

Post by givemechoco on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:47 pm

I'm very curious that which skill is better for melee sorc between warp armor and snow queen. The earlier version sorceress was warp armor with living flame. both skills are very good but I should choose one.
In case of clearing destruction uberquests, which one gonna be the best choice? (special with baneblade max)

givemechoco
Asatruar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Warp armor can dodge also block magic aoe and magic projectile? (melee sorc)

Post by whist on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:00 pm

I personally prefer Snow Queen/Living Flame combo.

Snow Queen grants flat defense, which will just highly boost your defense once maxed and in combination with various TCD sources from gear & charms. I actually remember I was reaching more def with Snow Queen than with Warp Armor.

There's also the 25% life bonus from Snow Queen that will fit great with Living Flame.
As for the avoidance bonus from warp armor, this is far from being needed on melee sorc IMO.

There's also the fact you get ice elementals when you go ice, whic can be useful in many cases.

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does Warp armor can dodge also block magic aoe and magic projectile? (melee sorc)

Post by Metalistas on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:16 pm

And ABYSS !

Metalistas
Goliath

TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RollsRoyce on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Listen to whist + theres ljosalf for an easy TCD boost !!

RollsRoyce
The Smith

롤스로이스 ☆☆☆☆
TGBest Transferred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:15 pm

in dunc, avoid >>>> def/hp.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 pm

The avoid from warp armor won't allow you to tank barrels in duncraig. I actually wouldn't even tank barrels on a max avoid assassin.

Literally avoiding barrels > avoidance to have small chance to tank one barrel

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:23 pm

@whist wrote:The avoid from warp armor won't allow you to tank barrels in duncraig. I actually wouldn't even tank barrels on a max avoid assassin.

Literally avoiding barrels > avoidance to have small chance to tank one barrel

i never talked about "tanking barrels".
but in duncraig, there is always a slight chance of getting instantly killed. and avoid is the only counter to it.

also love it when people think of avoid as "dunc barrel avoid %". Regardless of the barrels, it's a TOTAL damage reduction of 20%, from every element.

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whist on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

And what's that mysterious thing that is supposed to kill instantly, other than barrels? Every single times I died in Duncraig it was because I failed and got slammed by a brrel

whist
Nihlathak

Huehuehue™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoNecroX on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:29 pm

when did I say anything about "other thing than barrels"? im obviously talking about them

MarcoNecroX
Malthael

Führer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Sometimes you can't see them or just not fast enough to react because you were moving right into the barrel.

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum