Currently stuck in destruction as a Treewarden. How to progress?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Currently stuck in destruction as a Treewarden. How to progress?

Post by Crepes on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:02 am

Stats:

Gear:
[

I have the first few easy charms in each section (summoning, uberlevels, dungeon) haven't been able to beat any of the heroic levels. I am badly undergeared I think but I'm not sure where to do. I can't really farm anywhere too well. What should be my next step?

Edit: Skills:
I'm currently at lvl 120, with pummel, treewarden, berry, shield, the LaK skill and idol maxed. Idol has to be maxed for the CD to be low. One point in elfin weapons for the CB (26%) and 1 in faerie fire for the dodge. Leftover points are in wildfire because I find it faster than pummel for killing single targets.

Last edited by Crepes on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Currently stuck in destruction as a Treewarden. How to progress?

Post by Soponator on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:14 am

I have no exp with druids(i honestly hate them) but, from what im managing to learn, i would tell you to farm terror uberlevels for sets/sigs so you can slowly become stronger, and try again to get less basic charms. if you are playing online, try to get a "farming friend". this will make you life a little bit easier. it takes time and is a little frustrating, but it helps.

Soponator
Baal

Hairy Ass Argentinian
TGGood 125

View user profile http://www.medianxl.com/t4645-bienvenidos-al-foro-oficial-de-med

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepes on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:05 am

I've actually got all my sigs from another char. That is the only thing I want to get from another character though, just because I find it extremely tedious and I don't have a lot of time to play. I would like to do everything else on this character. I am thinking about trying to find the rest of the druid melee set, as it looks pretty good imo.

But that's just in my opinion. I really don't know. Which is why I'm asking! Very Happy

I think I need a better helmet... I would really like the Witchunter's Hood for now. Will look for one of those

But really I'm just playing a druid because I want a good tanky melee character. I really wanted to do a nagi sin for this but she dies so fast ;(

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zaphodbrx on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:20 am

Key to playing treewarden is to spam that idol of -something- skill every 5 seconds. It gives you extra armor ( and movespeed, if you want ) , and when it shatters it stuns everything and provides crowd control. 1 pt is enough. Also max goodberry and lifeshield ( BRC skill ), they are nice defensive skills.

I haven't played wildfire druid, only using pummel. You'll probably have to stack fire dmg and stuff and use mythal and whatnot. Personally I think pummel is better.

Druid melee set is ok, mainly good because of fortress proc.

zaphodbrx
Bane Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepes on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 am

I'm currently at lvl 120, with pummel, treewarden, berry, shield, the LaK skill and idol maxed. Idol has to be maxed for the CD to be low. One point in elfin weapons for the CB (26%) and 1 in faerie fire for the dodge. Leftover points are in wildfire because I find it faster than pummel for killing single targets.

Should've had that in the OP, sorry.

I've switched to Nephilim boots and tried speccing into vit. I need to redo some of what I have in my sockets to give me 15%~ more vit (was using a couple PGems for str, going to switch those to vit). Fairly sizable life increase but I did lose some damage. Not sure if it will be worth it.

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostS on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:18 am

I used treewarden as pure physical:
-max berry, shield, idol, circle of life, rest in pummel [no wildfire!]
-all points in strength
-no +spell damage, mana leach, mana on strike and other shit on items.
-+life% from items is awesome, u can use +2% from rune for now
-also u need mo all your items to lvl 120 and do lucky upgrade
-abuse goodberries: equip items with highest +skills and use elixir of power, then eat berry, then equip main items

Hard to say more about your gear cause I have no idea what else you have.

Btw, at what point in destruction u stuck? Did you complete all challenges and minigames?

FrostS
Corruptor Warlock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepes on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:58 am

I did complete all challenges and minigames. I'm really just stuck because I'm at the end (don't really feel a need to kill baal at this point) and now sure where/how I can farm better gear at this point. I tried speccing into wildfire (I found a flintstone axe) and it destroys ubers much faster than pummel. At least some. Finished aldric jitan (and trophy woooop) but that trophy really doesn't do much minus the extra skill.

I would like to try to do rathma square next but I don't think I have a chance there with my current gear. Where should I be farming?

Just tried TA, can barely make it past the entrance without going super super slow

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crepes on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 am

Anyone? Sad

I'm really trying to find the druid helm to complete the scosglen set, I've been muddling through K3K and pick up lots of set pieces, but no helms. Very losstttt

Crepes
Bloodfire Rogue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexen on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 am

Keep trying k3k for now. Alternatively you can go back to terror and farm fautzinville to get shrines to start crating a "godly" druid helm.

Sexen
Howling Spirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspirine101 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:25 am

The scosglen helm is a very common drop in k3k, you should try more to farm it as sexen said Smile

Aspirine101
Lord Primus

Islamic B&D Princess
TGGood None

View user profile http://lmgtfy.com/?q=median+xl.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum